ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically they are waiting for them to go on sale because they don't sell out anymore (except MC)....how is that hype still lol, you proved my point
when did hype correspond with selling out? You can't say hype is selling out instantly, a company can make 10 pairs of a product and sell out instantly. Just because a shoe doesn't sell out doesn't mean it isn't sought after

I'm in Fresno and I don't know what the hell people wear out here, never seen a yeezy and only 1 ultra boost. I think it's a mix of Js and flyknits.

Nike is the only brand that people pay $100 for sweatpants, SWEATPANTS! Enough said.

I love Nike apperal, I love Nike. But I know there isn't a Nike shoe out there close to the want I have of numerous adidas shoes. And I don't see that changing in the near future.

Nike is the only brand that people pay $100 for sweatpants, SWEATPANTS! Enough said.
I bought 2 pairs of adidas yeezy season 1  sweatpants for 200 each the other day. so theres that.

Also kith sells 100 dollar sweatpants and they are 100x better than nike.  

edit: i do love the techfleece though

Last edited:
Adidas us up over 16% in the 9 months since their fiscal year for 2014 ended and 25% in North America and 16% in Europe where their bread and butter is. Nike has a large gap but Adidas is getting hungry. 

Last edited:
So 5 of my ADC charges dropped off expect for one. This is getting annoying, man. I already know this is going to be an ongoing thing. I will call them tomorrow, if it doesn't drop by then, I am raising hell.
Same boat but i could care less about calling CS, we know they don't know anything at this point so just wait it out.
Bruh no one is touching Nike in the sport fashion culture industry.

Adidas could come out with 20 yeezy shoes in 1yr and they still wont surpass Nike as the leading sport brand.

Everyone wears Jordans/Nike and now rock tech suits like crazy out here in NYC.

Nike is the leading brand of innovation in sport apparell and shoes.

Adidas needs to worry about Under Armour.

No competition for Nike. They arent worried about the Yeezy boost one bit. They can rerelease the Yeezy 1 and 2 and kill the adidas yeezy line with that one stunt.
Keyword out here in NYC, Adidas is a Worldwide multi-sport animal only reason Nike is up is cause they got a head start. If Jordan did not wear Nike they would not be where they are today.

this. kinda regret not getting them.

i figured theyd sit.

mean.gif
what Mid top 11's sit?

Guys...It's not even debatable.  I guarantee you The Cement IV's on that single Saturday crushed the ANNUAL shoe sales of the entire Adidas footwear line.  I guarantee it.  Stop comparing IG likes and hype with $$ and business.

Adidas is doing well and definitely making strides in popularity and sales, but they definitely aren't selling or even putting out the volume that a Nike/JB pushes out just about every weekend when it comes to sportswear, not talking stuff like soccer which helps them worldwide. They need to step up their production game in general and especially increase numbers on the "hyped" models. JB GRs are on the range of 100s of thousands in production. Adidas can't keep up with that with several hyped models combined. They don't seem to be interested in saturating the market with them, which is fine, but dont be naive enough to think Adidas is outselling Nike anytime soon.

Last edited:
Tinker is the reason why Nike is Nike today.

No Jordan is. Tinker could have designed all those same jordan's as regular nike's and they wouldn't be what they are today without Jordan wearing them and having his name behind them. The reason shoes like that hold weight for retros over and over again is because of the person's name behind them. Either the athlete or celebrity. Just like the Adidas Yeezy, without Kanye's name behind them I'm sure they wouldn't be nearly the same hype wise or even sell out. But, because they are Kanye's shoes they sell out instantly every time.

Thought people knew better on here. I guess these sneakers got some folks feeling some type of way....

And i like the Yeezy boosts. But either people forgot or wasn't around when the plats and solars released....the amount of people just refreshing ndc that whole Saturday night. And then the demand or thirst for the ROs....

Facts

View media item 1920531

Last edited:
At the end of the day Nike will be on top. 20 years from now Nike could still sell Jordan's and people will know who he is because he will still be the greatest ever. Could you say the same about Kanye I doubt it

okay so if adidas starts mass producing the yeezy to the point they start sitting on shelves and going on sale. That would mean the "hype" is gone?
I'd say yes. One of the biggest reason why ppl want yeezys is cause they're limited! Not everyone will have them and so you won't look like everyone else when you rock them. That is a huge part of any sneaker hype!! If yeezys sat on shelves and reached sale of say the hype is little to nil. Hype and popular(which flynits are) are different! And I really don't care that Nike has tons more market share. Who's putting out the new, comfortable(boost), fashion foward(Y3) and hot stuff? Adidas! I still like Nike, but adidas has the
hi-c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom