ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be hard to flip my 10.5's for an 11? From everything im reading, if im an 11, a 10.5 would be too small.

i didnt get an email. am i getting the shoes? 
did you get a charge, did you get an order number? if you got a blank white screen after hitting pay you wont get them, or if you got kicked back to your cart, oyu also wont get them. if you got to an order success screen and got an order number then youll get them...

Hope this helps with all the sizing questions. Tans Size 9 and PB 2016 Size 8.5. Almost identical.
pretty inconsistent. How does the 2016 pair with a thicker padding fit the same as a size 9 without thick padding.

For me, the 2016 PB fit a little tighter than the 2015 PB. 

Yeah I wouldn't let anyone cash out on me by paying them 600+ over retail price. It's retail or move on for em. The look of these shoes look like they would of been like $60 sitting on shelves at modells sporting goods had it not been "yeezys". I haven't paid resell prices on a shoe for a while now never again, made me feel like a sucker lol. Nevertheless, I'm not bashing the shoe, I got em and I will continue to want them too. Strictly speaking about paying resell prices.

I agree man. You're pretty much almost paying someone's rent and definitely their car payment every time someone buys a Kanye shoe at market price. Not even a hustler makes that much off so little and that involves significant risk of jail time.The most I've ever paid resale for a shoe was $300 and that was for SJs back in '09. I was going out a lot at the time and lost track of the RD. I'm not telling anyone what to do with their money but yzy resale is for the birds man.

anyone else get through yeezy supply? every single order cancelled of mine ... 

This product was a test product that was not visible on the website. We are unsure how you purchased this, but your order has been canceled. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account.

You guys are prob right. I called customer service and one of my orders has an order # however when they tried to open it nothing was there. Then they even gave me a wrong order number for someone with same exact name different state. Pretty much gonna see what happens in the next couple days. But im not expecting anything gd. Just hopefully the pending charges come off.

This product was a test product that was not visible on the website. We are unsure how you purchased this, but your order has been canceled. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account.
I'm guessing your bot checked out multiples...

Hope this helps with all the sizing questions. Tans Size 9 and PB 2016 Size 8.5. Almost identical.

pretty inconsistent. How does the 2016 pair with a thicker padding fit the same as a size 9 without thick padding.

For me, the 2016 PB fit a little tighter than the 2015 PB. 

Length wise, they're almost the same. The 9s have a little more room width wise and around the ankle, for obvious reasons. I like sneakers snug, so with the extra padding, my 8.5s feel like my size 9 UBs.

You guys are prob right. I called customer service and one of my orders has an order # however when they tried to open it nothing was there. Then they even gave me a wrong order number for someone with same exact name different state. Pretty much gonna see what happens in the next couple days. But im not expecting anything gd. Just hopefully the pending charges come off.
Did you have an order number when you called or did they look it up? If they looked it up, what information did you give them? 

Was this for PB? I ordered a pair and have an order conf..praying it doesn't happen to me 

Did you have an order number when you called or did they look it up? If they looked it up, what information did you give them? 
He looked it up, and he gave me an order number.  Gave him last 4 and the address. Said there is a possiblity it could get filled or it could be nothing, Prob the latter. but we gonna see.

Always been MRs over OTs for me but tans are definitely my #2. Don't have either but vino's comment makes me think I actually might favour tans in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom