ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about people who got a charge and thats it, no order number

You said order success screen to somebody else. I didn't get that but got an order number and just got confirmation. All good though. I hope everyone gets them.

I haven't received a shipping email and got through with an order number, I also have 1200 dollars tied up with adidas for trying on other sizes. It'll fall off in a few days, not a big deal. Most banks take about 2 business days to clear.

They were generous with the 10%
Are you kidding me? they have $1000 of my money and no shoes on the way because they can't figure out how to get their servers right. Bull*********** they were generous. Luckily for me I have more than a few thousand in my bank account but if I was broke and they tied up all my money, I would be livid. That's absurd and should go out of their way to release the funds if they won't honor the charge.

Are you kidding me? they have $1000 of my money and no shoes on the way because they can't figure out how to get their servers right. Bull*********** they were generous. Luckily for me I have more than a few thousand in my bank account but if I was broke and they tied up all my money, I would be livid. That's absurd and should go out of their way to release the funds if they won't honor the charge.

They didn't really have to offer anything though. Holds always take a bit to drop off. They can't undo them instantaneously.

Would recommend using a CC for these types of drops...That's what I always do. Never had an issue.

I have 12.5 in moonrocks and 12 in tans - they fit very similar and I have no issues.

I'm normally a 13-14 in most j's though. I bought a 13 for the pirate blacks and gonna see if they feel better. Everyone is different obviously but that's my info for anyone with sizing questions.

Last edited:
If you can't sustain a two or three day hold on your account, you prob shouldn't be copping $200 shoes lol

Last edited:
Villa shipped
pimp.gif
glad you got your PB's back lol
Always been MRs over OTs for me but tans are definitely my #2. Don't have either but vino's comment makes me think I actually might favour tans in hand.
Tan's are really nice in person to me. 

sweet, thanks man. Btw would it be hard to flip my 10.5's for an 11? From everything im reading, if im an 11, a 10.5 would be too small.

I'm a 10.5 tts on most all shoes and in the og PB I was a10.5 and with new PB it he 10.5 is to big I could use a 10 for a perfect fit the 10.5 has too much room for my liking so I think your good on a 10.5 if your a 11! Same for my son he's normally a 10 and I ended swapping his with a friends for a 9.5 cause was too big. Everyone's foot to different but all my yeezy have been a 10.5 and a 10 in TD and been perfect fit just this PB was big which was weird

If you can't sustain a two or three day hold on your account, you prob shouldn't be copping $200 shoes lol

Excuse me, my financial situation is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]now as I stated if you could read. However I feel for people who don't have the same situation. And never ever should it be okay for a company to hold your funds because of a fuccck up on their end. That's bad business and should not be acceptable.

I don't think it's so much about the amount but more the principle. If they're not fulfilling an order they have no right to tie up one cent of this man's money. Cash should be charged only when something is processed & confirmed. Clubs will place a large hold on your card but this is to make sure they get paid which is why they hold on to your card in the first place.

pretty inconsistent. How does the 2016 pair with a thicker padding fit the same as a size 9 without thick padding.

For me, the 2016 PB fit a little tighter than the 2015 PB. 

See I think opposite my 2015 fits perfect and the 2016 is little big which I thought was unusual with the extra padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom