ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

everyone for YS is getting their order cancelled, the product wasn't supposed to be see-able but people were checking the sitemap and found the link
This is false. Orders that went through around 2:10 PM EST should be good. the ones earlier arent.

Morning NT, just got a UPS shipping notification. Is Athletic Goods Dist. Adidas? I can't remember smh. I'm still waiting on Footsites shipping confirmation and wondered if this was it. Thx in advance

Last edited:
Interesting, so i'm in the same boat. That would be awesome if they try to fulfill the orders in limbo. Mine was also guest and white error message.

Fingers crossed for some yeezys haha. At this point i just wanted my money back lol

Yeah I'll take either or. Would be awesome if I get the shoes though. And you have to think that it's easier to fulfill the adidas account orders first because the information is already stored in the system. When you check out as a guest, they have to decipher if you're using bot wear. I checked out manually on my work computer so I have no worries there in they department. And there is a extra layer of verification that needs to happen when you check out as a guest (making sure addresses match up, making sure you're the cardholder, and making sure you have the funds available before they ship. Also making sure they don't send out multiple pairs for multiple charges on the same card)

Morning NT, just got a UPS shipping notification. Is Athletic Goods Dist. Adidas? I can't remember smh. I'm still waiting on Footsites shipping confirmation and wondered if this was it. Thx in advance
That should be your EB order Erv. Adidas is using FedEx this time around. 

Adidas ships fedex and Eastbay UPS shipments says Eastbay. I don't know who that is.

I got shipping confirmation for my size 9. I have 2015 pair so I'm good. I gotta trade or sell for OVOs...its the only collab within the past 2 years that I have totally struck out on...smh

Last edited:
My boy placed 2 separate orders on YeezySupply shipped to the same house/same credit card and got both cancelled this morning because of the 1 per household/credit card rule. Checked out manually at 2:10PM EST.

:nerd:

My boy placed 2 separate orders on YeezySupply shipped to the same house/same credit card and got both cancelled this morning because of the 1 per household/credit card rule. Checked out manually at 2:10PM EST.

:nerd:
Got greedy and shot himself. ouch

nerd.gif
bbbloke will spend the whole day looking through orders if he has to 
laugh.gif

dude waited a week to ship yeezys to the braboyz squad to make sure none of them cancelled the bras, if you did you got X'd

Last edited:
I just want TDs and or moonrocks. I have two of the 2016 PBs coming in, do you guys think someone would trade a pair of PBs for moonrock?

I just want TDs and or moonrocks. I have two of the 2016 PBs coming in, do you guys think someone would trade a pair of PBs for moonrock?

Sure, just gotta find the right person who really wants PBs... I've been searching.. can't find that person.

Sure, just gotta find the right person who really wants PBs... I've been searching.. can't find that person.
It took me a while to find that person. Actually found several, but they only agreed after I got rid of my PB's for some OT's.

anybody else's tracking number "not found" on fedex site? Got my tracking yesterday and usually the next day the tracking number shows up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom