ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a legit check on these ? The heat stamp YZY on the right shoe is so nicely done and clean cut and unlike the usual badly done heat stamps I see on many other pairs.
But everything checks out fine!
Just thought I'd be sure and check it on here. thanks.
View media item 1857738
View media item 1857739
View media item 1857740
View media item 1857741
View media item 1857742
View media item 1857743
View media item 1857744
View media item 1857745
View media item 1857746
View media item 1857747
View media item 1857748
View media item 1857749
View media item 1857750
View media item 1857751
View media item 1857752
View media item 1857753

Looks fine to me

So, you are telling me that if some has receipt from ADC or SSENSE you are not going to be skeptical? If not, then you should educate yourself further in the matter.

I will agree with you that the multiple picture claim has no standing. 

No, not if its a printed from their order confirmation, which several people do...

As for educating myself, I've middlemanned over 700 trades and plenty on here so, with all due respect, I think I'm just a tad educated in the matter

i thought these required a signature since i couldn't choose that option in custom delivery. Packages are too hot, they just leaving them anywhere they please

my friend just told me the story about the dude who sent out a real pair of yeezy 750 blacks did a sale on ebay the buyer said they was fake

whats the full story ?

No, not if its a printed from their order confirmation, which several people do...

As for educating myself, I've middlemanned over 700 trades and plenty on here so, with all due respect, I think I'm just a tad educated in the matter
Obivously you dont know how to do your job, obviously.

laugh.gif

I apologize if I belittled your sneaker experience; that was not my intention. 

A printed a receipt—be it with a order confirmation or not—would seriously concern me, as it can be easily replicated.

The only true method to validate if a shoe is authentic is in person and by handling the materials.

Damn rip my yeezys fed ex left it at my front door and I'm at work.and my nei
Do what I do, take your lunch and drive home asap. Or you could just tell your boss you feel extremely sick or had a family emergency and need to run for a bit and come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom