ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I apologize if I belittled your sneaker experience; that was not my intention. 

A printed a receipt—be it with a order confirmation or not—would seriously concern me, as it can be easily replicated.

The only true method to validate if a shoe is authentic is in person and by handling the materials.
but you said any shoe that comes with receipt are fake because real shoes don't come with receipt nowadays.

A printed a receipt—be it with a order confirmation or not—would seriously concern me, as it can be easily replicated.

The only true method to validate if a shoe is authentic is in person and by handling the materials.

Oh there's no doubt they can be duplicated. I've had several shoes (outside of yeezys) have receipts that are fake.

What I meant was that it wouldn't make a big difference to me if they did or didn't, it's up to the buyer (or me, in my case) to check them in hand.

I had a pair of the first 750s come through last week with receipt and everything that looked perfect but were fake. I just toss the receipt to the side when it comes with whatever shoes the customers send

you do realize that we live in a world where people question the authenticity of shoes delivered straight from Nike, right?

You either know, or you don't.

99% of people buying don't have the luxury to handle them in hand.

By the way, did anyone else's 350s have this sticker in them? My TDs that I got from adidas Australia does but just curious if anyone else had it. Not that it's rare or adds value but thought it was cool

View media item 1858233

should have a least a pair of brown 750s locked in for 1/30. had to get working on those "early"... :evil:

only 2 sc stores in the state of md will carry yeezys from here on out. those from the town should already know which 2 stores. can't speak on the other spots.

:nerd:

should have a least a pair of brown 750s locked in for 1/30. had to get working on those "early"... :evil:

only 2 sc stores in the state of md will carry yeezys from here on out. those from the town should already know which 2 stores. can't speak on the other spots.

:nerd:
Props to you. Good luck man.

my friend just told me the story about the dude who sent out a real pair of yeezy 750 blacks did a sale on ebay the buyer said they was fake

whats the full story ?

Happen to me sold a pair on eBay he boules the switch a roo on me filed for a refund questioning the authenticity EBay said thur are a third party only and can't authenticate shoes so buyer will send shoes back and I need to refund Guy is a compete fraud He recently opened up his IG here's his IG name (caceved5) again after being private and you can see he's got my pair on He deleted the first pic he posted of them on with the real box after NT fam roasted him! I would be very Careful selling on eBay I personally won't do it again!! Be careful guy is from Newark and his eBay ID is chrisxgee23 I would watch for this idiot if your selling

This argument regarding receipts is leading no where.

I have one last comment: The amount of Yeezys purchased at a online retailer with a receipt are relatively low. Even with this, the amount of Yeezys available on the grey market with receipts is extremely high. Currently, 95% of the replicas available come with receipts. Now, thinking logically, one should assume that if a recent Yeezy release has a receipt it is probably fake.

Last edited:
However, adidas continues its decline, marking a 7.7 percent drop in athletic-footwear sales. Despite this, general adidas sales were up 4.5 percent. Perhaps everyone was out there waiting for the “Oxford Tan” Yeezys.
#FACTS

FLIGHTCLUB FINALLY SHIPPED. JESUS THAT WAS SLOW :lol:

IN ORHER NEWS. WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THE DUDES WHO BOUGHT BRAS? THEY GET YEEZY YET OR NAH?

Picked up from Fed Ex hub today

350 Group pic....No bots used, just the random luck of ADC
Send some of your luck this way fam. Got chosen to purchase it at ADC but website wouldn't let me check out 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom