ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have a least a pair of brown 750s locked in for 1/30. had to get working on those "early"... :evil:

only 2 sc stores in the state of md will carry yeezys from here on out. those from the town should already know which 2 stores. can't speak on the other spots.

:nerd:
Props to you. Good luck man.

thx sir, but it isn't guaranteed til in hand. hopefully u, myself and others are able to score.

:nthat:

thx sir, but it isn't guaranteed til in hand. hopefully u, myself and others are able to score.

:nthat:
I honestly try so hard. I try to give steals in my group to build a circle as well as help out here. If you guys want to pm me if you are looking for help so we can help each other out. That's what this really is about I hope.

As soon as I saw this, I immediately tracked my package and it said it was delivered
happy.gif
my size 4.5 for the wifey comes in tomorrow from ADC 
smokin.gif

congratz on the pair! 

By the way, did anyone else's 350s have this sticker in them? My TDs that I got from adidas Australia does but just curious if anyone else had it. Not that it's rare or adds value but thought it was cool

The pair of TD's that i got from the Australia store also have that sticker, however my other pair of TD's I got off the US store doesn't. 

May have been an Australian only thing?

Is the EAN vs UPC really a way to guarantee a fake?

Maybe if the seller was saying that the pair was purchased in the US, but had an EAN I could see it being contradictory - but I believe EAN is basically the European version of UPC. 

Maybe if she wears thick socks. Just tell her they are supposed to fit big lol.

Im 8.5 in women's and can do 7 or 6.5 in these. 7.5 would be pushing it for me.

the box label had EAS and not UPC on the sticker

Is the EAN vs UPC really a way to guarantee a fake?

Maybe if the seller was saying that the pair was purchased in the US, but had an EAN I could see it being contradictory - but I believe EAN is basically the European version of UPC. 
ean vs upc was a good indicator for td's and pb's bc the the US and EU boxes had different labels where it comes to showing the size. mr's and beyond the labels look the same but ean and upc will still signify euro or us, respectively.

Maybe if she wears thick socks. Just tell her they are supposed to fit big lol.

Im 8.5 in women's and can do 7 or 6.5 in these. 7.5 would be pushing it for me.
naw boss. it's the only pair scored...told her if they fit she could keep em, otherwise trading for my size. happy wife happy life.

No would probably need a 6
adidas is only 1 size difference between Men and Women. So a 7.5 Men would equal to a 8.5 in Women, and since 350's fit slightly big, they would feel like an 8.5-9 in women's for his wife. 

Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe this is referring to individuals who manually purchase their shoes, no bots nor raffles, just cooking online.
yes but thats not how you spell manual lol. 

naw boss. it's the only pair scored...told her if they fit she could keep em, otherwise trading for my size. happy wife happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom