ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not true. Go look on stockx. Yeezy price are changing intra daily forget about daily. One just sold for 690. I have a bid at 670 on a size with no higher bids. Eventually someone will take my price. Though for some sizes people are willing to pay 1000. The average is around 800, some people are getting them for less others more. 

Supply and demand 101 folks. 
for every guy selling one at 600 fc is moving one for 1000 or 1250. Like I said with yeezys that don't apply

For those that care about an update .. i emailed sole supremacy back and told him the guy on the phone told me $50 for a size swap and when the owner replied he agreed to the $50 and said he didnt read my email completely .. so they're still good in my book ..

he wanted $200 if i wanted to swap for the moon rocks
what are you swapping with sole supremacy?

for every guy selling one at 600 fc is moving one for 1000 or 1250. Like I said with yeezys that don't apply
Again you aren't getting supply and demand. Only certain sizes are selling for that much. Don't speculate when you have market data available to you. 

Point is if there are only buyers for a certain size at 600 then sellers eventually need to come down to that price. There is only limited supply of idiots willing to pay 1k. 

I mean truly at that price get some real shoes. 

I emailed them yesterday.  $350 to swap my size 11s for 9s.

what colorway? also. give them a call first and see what price you get .. the emailed response said 200 because the owner who responds to the emails didnt read through my email completely

size 7.5 OTs for 8.5 OTs (they dont have an
glasses.gif
7.5 OT + $50 for 8.5 OT is not bad.

7.5 OT + $200 for 7.5/8.5 MR is bad. 

Again you aren't getting supply and demand. Only certain sizes are selling for that much. Don't speculate when you have market data available to you. 

Point is if there are only buyers for a certain size at 600 then sellers eventually need to come down to that price. There is only limited supply of idiots willing to pay 1k. 

FC had essentially a FSR of the 2.0 PBs on Friday/Saturday all priced at $1000+. Go look at what sizes are left for sale now in the 2.0s and tell me pairs aren't selling at that price

FC had essentially a FSR of the 2.0 PBs on Friday/Saturday all priced at $1000+. Go look at what sizes are left for sale now in the 2.0s and tell me pairs aren't selling at that price

This is not true. Go look on stockx. Yeezy price are changing intra daily forget about daily. One just sold for 690. I have a bid at 670 on a size with no higher bids. Eventually someone will take my price. Though for some sizes people are willing to pay 1000. The average is around 800, some people are getting them for less others more. 

Supply and demand 101 folks. 
That's a good price for a 10.5. I hope it works out for you.

yup don't even need to say no moreb

7.5 OT + $50 for 8.5 OT is not bad.

7.5 OT + $200 for 7.5/8.5 MR is bad. 

yea i wouldnt do the second one either .. and a general question.. were moon rocks more limited than the other 350s? or did it only feel like that because less stores received them?

yup don't even need to say no moreb

Apparently a ton more pairs came in as of yesterday, but last night there was only a 7 and 11 left. All the newly listed pairs are at $1250 except the 9.5 at $950 which will probably be gone within a couple hours. Why would FC raise the price of a shoe that isn't selling at $1000+???

I'm sure a few morons bought at 1000+ from fight club. I mean lol just go on stockx and save some money. Again there is a finite supply of people out there paying that premium. It wont stay that way. Especially as more people get their multiple pairs and throw them on the market. Honestly if I got 3+ pairs like some of you guys (didn't even get one), I'd throw them all on stockx for 800 and sell them instantly. Rather than hold out for the idiots who want 1000+. 

Imagine how much richer Kanye would be if he released more or atleast undercut resellers by pricing them higher. Fool

There's more than a few buying from FC. You're seeing basically FSRs disappear at 1000-1250.

Given how quickly FC has sold out, I'm actually surprised they have raised prices from 1250.

Apparently a ton more pairs came in as of yesterday, but last night there was only a 7 and 11 left. All the newly listed pairs are at $1250 except the 9.5 at $950 which will probably be gone within a couple hours. Why would FC raise the price of a shoe that isn't selling at $1000+???
Does fight club negotiate in store? How do we know the ones online actually sell for that price. If this was the case ebay and stockx would only have 1000+ sales if that was the min price. 

Imagine how much richer Kanye would be if he released more or atleast undercut resellers by pricing them higher. Fool
Imagine he wouldn't have debt if they just made the shoes widely available and stopped playing stupid games. 

Does fight club negotiate in store? How do we know the ones online actually sell for that price. If this was the case ebay and stockx would only have 1000+ sales if that was the min price. 

FC is not negotiating. They're on consignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom