ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbloke woke this release
Damn! Not another sneak attack on food labels, haven't we been through enough??!!  
wink.gif

Very strange. I just received my Yeezy's from Adidas. (I live in GA) The shoes are labeled as the AQ2659 version and do not have the additional padding in the heel. However, they DO have the sticker on the inside of the shoe. Anyone receiving the AQ version from Adidas as well? 

Not strange at all. We was just talking about this a few pages back. I think some of us including me got 2015 pairs. The first thing i notice when i got mine in this moring

Has anybody's Adidas Canada order shipped? Chose Free Express 1-3 day shipping but nada yet...

Apparently VILLA restocked again about an hour ago? FML if they did cause I missed it AGAIN (I was outside and phone on silent). Are there any other sites that are predicted to restock?

You are the dummy. Get educated my friend. Go to college at least. 
Been there done that young blood. Your the idiot telling everyone to clean up stockx and flip them on flight club for zero profit because you didnt know about FC's 20% consignment fee

Been there done that young blood. Your the idiot telling everyone to clean up stockx and flip them on flight club for zero profit because you didnt know about FC's 20% consignment fee
If you sold 1250 on fight club like most are apparently you would still net 200 a pair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom