ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have heard that there are definitely AQ2659 pairs shipped from the ADC US 2/19 drop that have the padding. My ADC US pair arrives tomorrow or Thursday, will have a better idea.

I'm sure Flight Club will enjoy trying to make sense of all this
If true, WTF is Adidas doing RN?! I'm confused AF.

Definitely true, people already have ADC US pairs in hand and have confirmed. I'm sure someone on here can confirm too.

Curious to see what pair I'll get
I need these people confirming that their AQ2659 have thicker padding, ALSO needs to have the BB5350 to compare.

I had some idiot tell me that the Tan's have a softer padding that was non-existent on the previous 350's. I get my Tans in and its the same exact padding. Some people really are confused about the padding situation even on the old pairs. 

I need these people confirming that their AQ2659 have thicker padding, ALSO needs to have the BB5350 to compare.

I had some idiot tell me that the Tan's have a softer padding that was non-existent on the previous 350's. I get my Tans in and its the same exact padding. Some people really are confused about the padding situation even on the old pairs. 
I have some pairs of OGs so i'll let you know when the ADC US pair arrives (although I'm sure someone else will be able to update before then)

#shrimpgang
giphy.gif
:lol:

I have some pairs of OGs so i'll let you know when the ADC US pair arrives (although I'm sure someone else will be able to update before then)
I mean I still have the original AQ2659 PB's. The PB I picked up from the Adidas store the other day was a BB5350 and it had the thicker padding than my old AQ2659. My ADC US order comes in tomorrow and it looks like everyone is getting the AQ2659 pair and apparently its an updated AQ2659 and not the BB5350. So I'll really have to inspect tomorrow. 

Last edited:

Not sure how much of a difference you will actually see with pictures but its definitely about 1 centimeter thicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom