ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need these people confirming that their AQ2659 have thicker padding, ALSO needs to have the BB5350 to compare.

I had some idiot tell me that the Tan's have a softer padding that was non-existent on the previous 350's. I get my Tans in and its the same exact padding. Some people really are confused about the padding situation even on the old pairs. 

I received mine from ADC today. They are AQ from 9/15 and DO NOT have extra padding. I posted pics several pages back.

Yes, I've done it a few times no issues. You go online first and submit a quote, then they get back to you if they will accept them and at what list price. If you agree, approve it. You will have a form/quote number that you print and ship to them with the shoes.

That is how they attach it to your account. Once they receive it, you login to FC and it will show the quote was received .
thanks im assuming they send you a check or can you retrieve the funds online?

Is stockx legit to buy from? Why does it look like theres mixed opinions.

Looking to grab some yeezy boosts.

Not saying I have connections...

But I have connections
tumblr_mjxgajUQPN1rgszxco1_500_zpsa2230334.gif

StockX is legit. I have a pair up there now. Only problem is that they seem to list the lowest price of the shoe, but their tracking shows sales from eBay, consignment and other places mixed in. Not necessarily the pairs sold through Stockx. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom