ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockX is legit. I have a pair up there now. Only problem is that they seem to list the lowest price of the shoe, but their tracking shows sales from eBay, consignment and other places mixed in. Not necessarily the pairs sold through Stockx. 
Like there pairs are legit? I know it says they have a "team that checks for authenticity" and whatnot but just tryna make sure I don't purchase any fakes due to any possible mistakes.

Looking to grab a pair of yeezys honestly. 

Just got my pair from ADC. Label reads 9/15 AQ... and the box label says "PIRBLK/PIRBLK/PIRBLK" so I'm guessing this was a leftover 2015 pair. I was expecting the 2016 pairs to say "PIRBLK/BLUEGRA" on the box. There is a little padding in the heel area and there was a white sticker on the inside of one shoe like the 2016 pairs.

Like there pairs are legit? I know it says they have a "team that checks for authenticity" and whatnot but just tryna make sure I don't purchase any fakes due to any possible mistakes.

Looking to grab a pair of yeezys honestly. 
So when I listed my pair, I put my credit card down and paypal name down for verifications. If someone buys my pair they go to stockx, they verify them, ship them to you and then release the funds to me after they ship to you. So I assume if you buy a pair, you'll never get a fake pair, since they check them and throw the fakes back.

Legit Check on 2015 Pirate Black's Please

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wvql78j6gdypt/Yeezy
Homie just dropped a mediafire link.. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So when I listed my pair, I put my credit card down and paypal name down for verifications. If someone buys my pair they go to stockx, they verify them, ship them to you and then release the funds to me after they ship to you. So I assume if you buy a pair, you'll never get a fake pair, since they check them and throw the fakes back.
Damn, you think they're that good at it and reliable enough scout out fakes? lol Just kinda hesitant I guess.

And all their pairs are DS huh? Seems like a good deal. As the seller, you can pretty much accept an offer huh? So as a buyer you could possibly catch a pretty good deal? 

Damn, you think they're that good at it and reliable enough scout out fakes? lol Just kinda hesitant I guess.
And all their pairs are DS huh? Seems like a good deal. As the seller, you can pretty much accept an offer huh? So as a buyer you could possibly catch a pretty good deal? 

If you're hesitant don't do it.

lol Good advice no doubt. Have you ever messed with Stockx.com?
I think you'll get a better deal on there than FC. Plus as the seller they only 10% fee instead of 20%. I haven't sold mine yet, because evertytime I relist them, someone undercuts my price. If they don't sell, consignment here we come.

I think you'll get a better deal on there than FC. Plus as the seller they only 10% fee instead of 20%. I haven't sold mine yet, because evertytime I relist them, someone undercuts my price. If they don't sell, consignment here we come.
Have you ever actually bought from Stockx tho? or only posted a listing. 

What's to stop the guys at StockX from doing a switcheroo and saying what you sent was fake and send you a fake pair back? I need to hand my sneakers over to an actual person and get paper work.

What's to stop the guys at StockX from doing a switcheroo and saying what you sent was fake and send you a fake pair back? I need to hand my sneakers over to an actual person and get paper work.
So true... My inner hype beast just tryna cop some yeezys doe lol 

I think Sole Supremacy is better than FC at catching fakes. I hear FC barely looks at pairs sometimes when they take them in. SS gonna pull put the magnifying glass. :lol:

Man, i was so close to getting the yeezys. Waiting 15 hours just to take an L is hard. Doesn't help my girlfriend rubs it in my face
mean.gif
. If anyone wants to help a brotha out let me know

I think Sole Supremacy is better than FC at catching fakes. I hear FC barely looks at pairs sometimes when they take them in. SS gonna pull put the magnifying glass. :lol:

When I took my pairs (10s and 12s), they opened the box, took out one shoe, checked the bottom, closed the box.

Man, i was so close to getting the yeezys. Waiting 15 hours just to take an L is hard. Doesn't help my girlfriend rubs it in my face
mean.gif
. If anyone wants to help a brotha out let me know
Fr. lol Just tryna cop some Authentic yeezys no hassle.

Half the battle in getting Adidas yeezys is not even the resell price but not getting fleeced and throwing money away. Insanely easy to replicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom