ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Hell yeah.. I got ripped 750 for some fakes.. Still mad, but a learning lesson. 
I got fleeced on some fakes just the other day, I didn't do enough research into some of the main tells on the UAs and after looking them over after purchasing, it became evident they weren't authentic. Seller tried to tell me he got them from Adidas.com, then I tell him they look suspect and he's like "oh I got them from a connect that is usually pretty reliable". That's why I can justify paying resale if they're from a reputable source, some of that cost goes towards peace of mind.

I just hate that it had to be the pair I really wanted that I struck out on. Hopefully if the TDs do restock I'll be able to get my hands on them

Don't know about StockX, but GOAT is awesome.

I've sold quite a few Yeezy's and other sneakers and the experience is smooth.

No issues. Ever.

Don't know about StockX, but GOAT is awesome.

I've sold quite a few Yeezy's and other sneakers and the experience is smooth.

No issues. Ever.

Are you actually being serious? Never heard of them, but then again I usually only buy from locals.. Looks like they have some deals there doe.

This is a dope idea, thanks. One question, if you input a style code for a shoe that's OOS but still has a page up, will it show up with zero stock remaining or does there have to currently be stock available for it to come up?
Yes, aslong as the product is still listed on the site it will show. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom