ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ean vs upc was a good indicator for td's and pb's bc the the US and EU boxes had different labels where it comes to showing the size. mr's and beyond the labels look the same but ean and upc will still signify euro or us, respectively.

Black 750 have different US and EU labels

Well since its been 2 years since i ever logged on here....

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many
Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America
dam well I still think its greed. You have people like us that are on this forum every dam day trying to get a pair just to rock for god sake and there are people like you who Bot 30 pairs, and you know dam well you sell some on the side to make extra cash. I do it for the love of the culture, you do it for $ and greed, charity my ***
To his point, what makes you or I (or anyone who just want 1 pair to rock) more entitled to a pair over people who bot or cop multiple pairs?  Not being an ***** to you in any way, shape, or form, but we are all consumers and no one is entitled to have a pair over another person simply because you want just one pair to rock everyday.  Whether it's greed or not, what makes any one guy more special than the other guy?  He uses his resources and he cops whatever he wants.  No one is stopping us from doing the same. You better believe if I had his resources, connects, intel, bots, etc. I'd be doing the same and hooking up myself, NT, and those who help me.  Just my $0.02 

Damn you, adidas
frown.gif
LOL legit check fail 

Sold my size 13.5 Oxford tans today (Paypal) and purchased my size 10.5 off eBay for $850.

Last edited:

To his point, what makes you or I (or anyone who just want 1 pair to rock) more entitled to a pair over people who bot or cop multiple pairs?  Not being an ***** to you in any way, shape, or form, but we are all consumers and no one is entitled to have a pair over another person simply because you want just one pair to rock everyday.  Whether it's greed or not, what makes any one guy more special than the other guy?  He uses his resources and he cops whatever he wants.  No one is stopping us from doing the same. You better believe if I had his resources, connects, intel, bots, etc. I'd be doing the same and hooking up myself, NT, and those who help me.  Just my $0.02 
Naw they have the right to be upset. Dude got like 30 and they ain't even get 1 I be upset too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom