ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hateanddestroy hateanddestroy :pimp: Congrats on the early delivery.
tumblr_lmlwvsAN8s1qj73e2o1_250.gif

Thanks man. Might put em to use tonight as my weekend starts tonight

Pics of the whip tho :nerd:  

Gotta clean her up first. Cant be posting my SS with all that dirt on her lol. Tho I kinda did on that pic lol

resell is actually lit on those HM pants 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Just checked eBay after you posted this... multiple pairs going for $50-100+ each. 

I would only have to sell 50 pairs at $50ish each ($20ish profit since they are $29.99) to afford resale on a pair of 350s!   Well maybe a little more each, since tax and shipping will be cutting into it. 

Last edited:
Looks like NT stays lurkin on reddit

I post on reddit... Same username 1000... So I don't lurk, I contribute.

Never have I seen that kids username (cortexhacker) post in here... and after a search, that username is not registered here...

Maybe he asked @Caravaggio permission to post his work on reddit without giving him credit???

I highly doubt that was the case...

Pairs finally got to me in LA. ADC said friday but got delivered today along with my Villa pair. Left is Villa BB pair and right is ADC AQ pair. Same crap tho. Might keep one and get rid of the other. Still thinking about it
It would be smart to hold on for now. Unless u need the cash.

Be good trade bait for something else or another yeezy later on

Pairs finally got to me in LA. ADC said friday but got delivered today along with my Villa pair. Left is Villa BB pair and right is ADC AQ pair. Same crap tho. Might keep one and get rid of the other. Still thinking about it
Mine comes in on saturday from ADC.... slow shipping to washington!

Fed ex finessed me, paid to have package rerouted and they still delivered to original address. Thankfully someone was home

I had the same situation, thinking they were coming in tomorrow I opted to pick up at FedEx tomorrow , checked the website said there were getting delivered today .. Lol smh
 [table][tr][td]8:25 am[/td][td]On FedEx vehicle for delivery              can't wait to get home![/td][/tr][/table]
Got lucky, fedex dropped them off as I was headed out 

love when **** gets delivered early
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom