ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats = Snakes with fur 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

mean.gif

For the people that have 750s and 350s:

Do you have the same size in them?

I wonder, if it is necessary to size up in the TB 750s compared to 350s.

So for the many people that liked this fit with the PB's:

H&M just restocked the twill pants in black, grey & olive.  Check out as a guest & sign up as a new member for their mailing list.  Then they'll email you code 1616 and you'll get 20% off and free shipping.  I paid $25 for a pair just now (under retail after tax).  
glasses.gif

http://www.hm.com/us/product/19582?article=19582-C&cm_vc=PRA1#article=19582-D
Good looks with the coupon, just grabbed a pair as well!

For the people that have 750s and 350s:

Do you have the same size in them?

I wonder, if it is necessary to size up in the TB 750s compared to 350s.
my TB750 and TD's are both an 11 and fit fine, length wise are the same or damn there close to it. my OT's are a different story 

Last edited:

my TB750 and TD's are both an 11 and fit fine, length wise are the same or damn there close to it. my OT's are a different story 
Thanks man. Repped!

I've read a few times, that people had struggle to get their feet in the 750s, because they were to narrow.

Did you ever have that problem?

St Alfred did a late raffle because their shipment came in late. They were calling winners this morning and of course I got a telemarketer getting me all excited talking super fast spanish. No yo no se lady, get off the line lady!

Thanks man. Repped!

I've read a few times, that people had struggle to get their feet in the 750s, because they were to narrow.
Did you ever have that problem?

The 750 are narrow. I got a 9 thinking sizing down was the right call but it wasn't. I wish I stuck to my actual size which is a 10. I can wear the 9, I just have to keep the zipper unzipped and loosen the strap :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom