ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That merch is pretty neat. Don't know why everybody bashed it.
lol different strokes.

but tell me how my friends were straight trashing the merch when sneaker twitter posted pics.

next thing u know, kanye walked out w the burg long sleeve.

JP, cop me some merch!!!!! get me da long sleeve!!!!

Last edited:

lol different strokes.

but tell me how my friends were straight trashing the merch when sneaker twitter posted pics.

lmaoooo! Everybody got that lil hype beast inside of them waiting to come out. Did you end up copping any of the march? Somebody put up the hoodie for $200 not sure if it's a good price.

lol different strokes.

Yet others, managed to eat.

Oh yeah...it aint over motherDonda!!!

lol different strokes.

yeah smh, I would've bought the LS regardless but because Ye wore it, people were buying 2-3 L/S at the booth. 

lmaoooo! Everybody got that lil hype beast inside of them waiting to come out. Did you end up copping any of the march? Somebody put up the hoodie for $200 not sure if it's a good price.
$200 is a good price for them, but theres a lot of fakes out there. 

the red hoodie is much nicer. I wish they offered that on the ticket packages than the blue one. 
QFT

I hope the blue hoodie looks nice after some washes and fading. 

Also wish the tee was L/S.

Would like to get my hands on the hat and the red hoodie eventually. Hopefully i catch a tour date, or they go up online. 

yeah smh, I would've bought the LS regardless but because Ye wore it, people were buying 2-3 L/S at the booth. 

$200 is a good price for them, but theres a lot of fakes out there. 
Thanks man, crazy there's a bunch of fakes on them. These never sold online yet, right?

First merch item came in from the ticket packages. Still waiting on the hoodie to ship.

Edit. Don't think I realized how dope the script is on this shirt until I got it up close. Anyone have info on that script??
Did they give you tracking for the hoodie?

Long time lurker first time posting. Just want to say this thread has been great entertainment and info for the last two weeks, with me checking constantly. Just wanted to share and post

the red hoodie is much nicer. I wish they offered that on the ticket packages than the blue one. 
QFT
I hope the blue hoodie looks nice after some washes and fading. 
Also wish the tee was L/S.

Would like to get my hands on the hat and the red hoodie eventually. Hopefully i catch a tour date, or they go up online. 

is it confirmed that if you went with the hoodie package you are getting blue?

Yeah going TTS is too big IMO, going .5 down works the best because the material will stretch and that .5 will feel TTS when it gets looser.
I went TTS (10) on PB 2.0 and although looser than my US 9 TD, feel like the padding makes the fit alright

Last edited:
I have a situtation. So I purchased another pair of PB's last night and the seller claims he didn't receive funds from paypal. Called paypal and they're saying seller's account isn't confirmed/verified. My funds are stuck in a limbo. How do I proceed?

I really want the pair for the price I bought.

View media item 1932538

I have a situtation. So I purchased another pair of PB's last night and the seller claims he didn't receive funds from paypal. Called paypal and they're saying seller's account isn't confirmed/verified. My funds are stuck in a limbo. How do I proceed?

I really want the pair for the price I bought.
Sounds shady. What's his eBay feedback like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom