ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a situtation. So I purchased another pair of PB's last night and the seller claims he didn't receive funds from paypal. Called paypal and they're saying seller's account isn't confirmed/verified. My funds are stuck in a limbo. How do I proceed?

I really want the pair for the price I bought.

Sounds shady. What's his eBay feedback like?

Has 100% feedback as a buyer. Has only done 4 transactions though. First time seller. He sold the same shoes previously and it ended at $797. I asked him about it and he said the buyer was a scammer. Come to find out from paypal that seller's account isn't confirmed/verified.

Edit: I see he has now relisted the same auction for the 3rd time.

Last edited:
Has 100% feedback as a buyer. Has only done 4 transactions though. First time seller. He sold the same shoes previously and it ended at $797. I asked him about it and he said the buyer was a scammer. Come to find out from paypal that seller's account isn't confirmed/verified.

I'd never buy a big ticket item from a seller with so little feedback but then again you are fairly protected by eBay so it's not that big of a risk. Sounds like he doesn't quite understand how the process works though haha.

I have a situtation. So I purchased another pair of PB's last night and the seller claims he didn't receive funds from paypal. Called paypal and they're saying seller's account isn't confirmed/verified. My funds are stuck in a limbo. How do I proceed?

View media item 1932538

he should still see the funds but it wont be available till the package has been delivered if no tracking number has been added within 24hrs just file that charge back cause it seems like he trying to let them go but not at that price

[thread="641717"] [/thread]

I'd never buy a big ticket item from a seller with so little feedback but then again you are fairly protected by eBay so it's not that big of a risk. Sounds like he doesn't quite understand how the process works though haha.

The shoes checked out fine. I've done transactions with sellers with 0 feedback and they turned out fine. I mean we all started there. This dude thinks he can relist any time he wants without repercussions. I told him to call paypal to confirm/verify his account so he can get his funds which are being held by PayPal. He hits me with "what if I get funds and run away and not ship? How would they know?" :lol: Let's see how this plays out. Hitting him with a hard negative feedback.

Edit: Also hate that ebay won't let me open a case because the funds are pending. Same with paypal.

Last edited:

PayPal has this somewhat new thing where the money will show up as "Pending" until he ships the item out to you and the tracking number shows it's been delivered. As a seller, I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago on a pair of shoes because I started selling what eBay calls "high value items". This info is in PayPal's documentation.

I'd follow up and ask him if he's seeing the money the Pending status. If so, let him know it won't change until he ships the item. Once you receive the item, within three days, the money will be credited to his account.

Yeah looks like he's trying to get more so he's basically canceling transaction you made and relisting. You'll get the funds back soon.

if anybody is waiting on the offspring raffle, I think it's over. And also the few that did win, entered multiple entries and all the winners so far, posted their entries the day of when the raffle closed

lazy *** selection process, whoever got the short straw and got that job obviously couldn't be bothered to go through all the entries and chose entries in the last day.

Last edited:
Yeah looks like he's trying to get more so he's basically canceling transaction you made and relisting. You'll get the funds back soon.

This. Ol' boy thinks he isn't getting enough bread and relisting the item in hopes that the auction ends higher.

**** fleabay...

Looks like the HM pants are OOS now, mine should be coming soon but I think I may have ordered a size too big

There's a newly listed 350 PB pair on the bay right now of a pre-owned size 10 without box, that's the pair that I bought but immediately returned unopened because pics of the box label had all the indications they were replicas and I didn't realize it until they were already shipped. Looks like they decided not to include the box on the relist. I don't want to drag anyone's ebay through the mud, so just beware, I'm sure most of you are seasoned vets at the LC's anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom