ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoePalace finally tweeted that Emails have been sent regarding raffles. We all got Ls. Better luck next time.

Last edited:

Looks like the HM pants are OOS now, mine should be coming soon but I think I may have ordered a size too big
I wear 29 in everything, HM only had 28 or 30.  28 Fitted way more true.  30's were like a boat.  So TTS or Size down if you have to

Quick question, are moonrocks known to have been made with poor QC and paint? Saw a "lightly used" pair in store and there was paint that had scratched off on the sole and some cracking near the toe box and was just wondering if that was a normal issue

Quick question, are moonrocks known to have been made with poor QC and paint? Saw a "lightly used" pair in store and there was paint that had scratched off on the sole and some cracking near the toe box and was just wondering if that was a normal issue

Normal.

All the 350's to my knowledge, besides the PB's, bottoms (entire sole is painted) will chip after moderate wear.

I wear 29 in everything, HM only had 28 or 30.  28 Fitted way more true.  30's were like a boat.  So TTS or Size down if you have to
how tall are you and weight?  im 5' 10" 155 with a 30-32 waist, decided to go 32... but based off photos posted here 32 will be like hammer pants on me

Kinda confused with pricing lately since some are claiming AQ goes for more than BB. What do you guys think is a fair rate for sz 8.5-9 BB's? Thinking of doubling up right now.

Kinda confused with pricing lately since some are claiming AQ goes for more than BB. What do you guys think is a fair rate for sz 8.5-9 BB's? Thinking of doubling up right now.
right meow I don't know why they would more/less...they are the same shoe but the AQ are listed as more prolly because they were the first release, IMO the BB' s are more comfy but anyways ..The AQ going for around 900-1100 and the BB 850-1000

Finally worn the OTs I got from Yeezy Supply which are my first yeezy's. I've worn them for 1 whole day and it feels like you are walking on cement compared to ultra boosts ultimate softness and comfort. Whoever said they are very comfortable are just saying it just because they're yeezys. Don't lie to yourselves people. hype doesnt make them comfortable lol

What time does USPS stop doing deliveries? My MR from GOAT spose to be delivered today and it is "on time" but my mom said nothing yet at home since im at work.

Finally worn the OTs I got from Yeezy Supply which are my first yeezy's. I've worn them for 1 whole day and it feels like you are walking on cement compared to ultra boosts ultimate softness and comfort. Whoever said they are very comfortable are just saying it just because they're yeezys. Don't lie to yourselves people. hype doesnt make them comfortable lol

They are comfortable but not UB comfy. Def better than say Flyknit Racers IMO though.

Will find out if I have been scammed tomorrow all I have seen is order confirmation, fingers crossed!

Ive been said that the UB's are the most comfortable shoes I own, so much that I have to try and wear other kicks. Ive basically stopped wearing Jordans and just wear boost with an occasional Concepts collab in the mix every once in a while.

What time does USPS stop doing deliveries? My MR from GOAT spose to be delivered today and it is "on time" but my mom said nothing yet at home since im at work.
It varies I suppose. Im on the east coast and my USPS delivery man stops doing deliveries around 5pm.  Typically they have to be back by the time the hub closes locally during their hours of operation. My usps in my area closes at 6pm, and my delivery driver has to be back my that time.

Well I just sold 2 of my AQ that I got for $1600 together.
Take that with a grain of salt.

I also had it listed for about a week on cl, and barely got any offers.

Listed them at $900 each.

I don't know pricing on BB but should be around the same.

I guess it all depends where you decide to sell, I personally would never sell anything online.
It's not like before where you can trust people, now we have these dumb kids scamming people for shoes smh. Game messed up.

In my opinion.  I think the 350's are more comfy than the  ultraboost.

They are comfortable but not UB comfy. Def better than say Flyknit Racers IMO though.
Ive been said that the UB's are the most comfortable shoes I own, so much that I have to try and wear other kicks. Ive basically stopped wearing Jordans and just wear boost with an occasional Concepts collab in the mix every once in a while.
I've worn Pure and Ultra Boosts first so that might be the reason why I dont like the comfort of the Yeezy Boosts. Adidas couldve done more to it but they are really worlds apart to the other boost models in regards to comfort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom