ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the first UB soles suck because they start wearing down after a few wears which is ******ed IMO, which is why I think they start making the continental soles where they are more flat and wider. Im guessing its because running shoes only have a certain wear life before you have to get new ones.....never the less. I have the J&D collective versions which don't have the plastic adidas stripes instead have leather which makes them more comfy than traditional ones aka more comfy
Yeah, I try not to wear my all whites too much, need a pair with continental rubber

Anybody cook on that kylie jenner lipstick restock? 
roll.gif
I copped like 140k lip kits, resell so so litt

"Reatrictive" upper on the UB actually means more stability for me. I would call it snug, not restrictive. You do need to size up, depending on foot shape.

The 350 upper's are so non-restrictive I feel more room in them; my forefoot has more movement and does move around with casual wear.

NMDs are about the same comfort as 350s. Only difference is that 350s are heavier. And the reason why people consider UBs to be super comfortable is because of the padding and shape of the model. That curve pretty much walks for you

Is it ok to officially give up on trying to obtain these for retail? Its always the shoe i want the most that i have trouble obtaining. Had a streak going with Oxford Tan, Don Cs, and OVO. Didnt even want the last 2 that bad.

new to NT! I can definitely chime in after having UB's and 350's, the 350's are not as responsive in boost cushioning as the UB's. The 350 is a great fashion shoe with cushioning better than lunarlon or zoom (kills off the Nike flyknit racer- makes the racer feel like cardboard) but not as awesomely cushioned as the UB's thick boost sole.

"Reatrictive" upper on the UB actually means more stability for me. I would call it snug, not restrictive. You do need to size up, depending on foot shape.

The 350 upper's are so non-restrictive I feel more room in them; my forefoot has more movement and does move around with casual wear.

I agree, I sized up .5 with UB and they were almost so snug it was uncomfortable but broke in and fit beyond perfect. 350s fit less snug .5 down but then stretch to feel super loose if worn untied.

GOAT came through. What was the deal with the EAN thing again? Mines are EAN and theres an extra sticker that says the (assuming) Euro pricing.

MR and my older OT's.

Honeslty the MR's are the second best CW besides TD's. The unique color is different from any other kicks out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom