ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I mean don't get me wrong 350 boost are comfy but just under the UB. Y-3 Retro boost aren't even as comfy as UB. 350's are more comfy than a lot of shoes though, especially jordans

Quick question... Do the Tan boost 350 fit a little bigger? I have a 10 in TD and moonrocks and they fit fine maybe a little loose. Thanks for any info on the fit

^ I mean don't get me wrong 350 boost are comfy but just under the UB. Y-3 Retro boost aren't even as comfy as UB. 350's are more comfy than a lot of shoes though, especially jordans
nah...pure and rocket boosts are more Ultra Boost like compared to the yeezy's. I havent tried NMDs and Y3s but i think they are more comfortable to yeezy's. I think it is because they yeezy has extra layers above the boost compared to other models. they should make them similar to UBs where under the insole, you could actually see the boost material. less layers=more boost comfort.

are we expecting the comfort of all shoes to be the same?
No but im only making a point to people saying that the Yeezy's are the MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE in the market which a lot of people do not agree with

Last edited:
right meow I don't know why they would more/less...they are the same shoe but the AQ are listed as more prolly because they were the first release, IMO the BB' s are more comfy but anyways ..The AQ going for around 900-1100 and the BB 850-1000
Well I just sold 2 of my AQ that I got for $1600 together.
Take that with a grain of salt.

I also had it listed for about a week on cl, and barely got any offers.

Listed them at $900 each.

I don't know pricing on BB but should be around the same.

I guess it all depends where you decide to sell, I personally would never sell anything online.
It's not like before where you can trust people, now we have these dumb kids scamming people for shoes smh. Game messed up.
Thanks guys. Repped. Just snagged one up for the low right now. 

Last edited:
No but im only making a point to people saying that the Yeezy's are the MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE in the market which a lot of people do not agree with
hence why it is an opinion. I find UB's super comfortable but I find yeezys more comfortable because it has a less restrictive upper compared to the the UB's. To each their own. I doubt the general consensus is saying that yeezys are the MOST comfortable shoe out there, people are saying its comfortable, period. Not every shoe can have the comfort of UB's. 

All the 350's to my knowledge, besides the PB's, bottoms (entire sole is painted) will chip after moderate wear.

Thank you

Is it a thing to repaint the parts of the sole that scratched off? I know angelus has 3 kinds of moon rock paint for some reason, but I've never heard of anyone repainting the soles of their 350's

Kinda hesitant to do so if the paint doesn't match completely....

Thank you

Is it a thing to repaint the parts of the sole that scratched off? I know angelus has 3 kinds of moon rock paint for some reason, but I've never heard of anyone repainting the soles of their 350's

Ehh. I wouldn't. Might just happen again.

how tall are you and weight?  im 5' 10" 155 with a 30-32 waist, decided to go 32... but based off photos posted here 32 will be like hammer pants on me
I m 5'6 about 120, (Yes I am small cause im Asian).  Trying to be the best help but I feel like a 30 would fit you better.  I tried on a 30 and I feel like would be better off if I was 150-160

Nope. 
indifferent.gif

All the 350's to my knowledge, besides the PB's, bottoms (entire sole is painted) will chip after moderate wear.

Thank you

It would be a waste of time unless you're gonna repaint after each wear :rofl: You should experiment with dye...

hence why it is an opinion. I find UB's super comfortable but I find yeezys more comfortable because it has a less restrictive upper compared to the the UB's. To each their own. I doubt the general consensus is saying that yeezys are the MOST comfortable shoe out there, people are saying its comfortable, period. Not every shoe can have the comfort of UB's. 

I could have said it better but thank you for having the same opinion as me.you cant feel the boost material with the yeezys(more thicker padding abovr the boost) as much as the UBs which makes them more comfortable. Thats all i wanted to explain to my statement. But we all know people say things just because its a famous product.

Agreed with vinos statement when comparin 350s to UBs. As far as NMDs go, haven't had the opportunity to try on a pair yet. Soon hopefully. I'm very interested in those NMD x FTL joints :smokin
IMO, they're a mixture of the two. The upper isn't restrictive, and the sole is better than the 350, but not as good as the UB. This is all for the PK version though, don't know how the mesh will feel.

IMO the first UB soles suck because they start wearing down after a few wears which is ******ed IMO, which is why I think they start making the continental soles where they are more flat and wider. Im guessing its because running shoes only have a certain wear life before you have to get new ones.....never the less. I have the J&D collective versions which don't have the plastic adidas stripes instead have leather which makes them more comfy than traditional ones aka more comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom