ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what I thought He want Kayne or Kim or someone connected to hook him up lol The story was to over the top and unbelievable
Checked his insta and this guy has only one pic of him wearing sneakers.... which is his most recent picture. If you're willing to spend 8 days and not even have one pic of something you enjoy then he's clearly wanting attention. 

The only reason Jordan's are sitting is because Nike is mass producing them... Have Jordan brand produce any retro with the same numbers as yeezys being dropped and the same people talking down on Nike are going to cop those Jay's because people now a days only care about the exclusive ****. Yeah you might like those maroon 6s but you'd like them a lot more if they were limited and knew not many people would be able to cop. No way shape or form has yeezy jumped over jumpman.

The only reason Jordan's are sitting is because Nike is mass producing them... Have Jordan brand produce any retro with the same numbers as yeezys being dropped and the same people talking down on Nike are going to cop those Jay's because people now a days only care about the exclusive ****. Yeah you might like those maroon 6s but you'd like them a lot more if they were limited and knew not many people would be able to cop. No way shape or form has yeezy jumped over jumpman.
People want what they can't have mentality.

Man footlocker F'ed me over, I had the oxford tans in my cart, went to check out. submitted my information, and got the confirmation but when i checked. It was for Ultraboosts -_________- , i called Customer service and couldnt do anything about it, I couldn't sign on to my account either. Later on when i did the Yeezys were still in my cart and was sold out by then.

gotta turn off your bots man 
roll.gif

Canada pair of 750's just came to my pad!!

[emoji]128526[/emoji] Now a day of wait for Tracking to Update!

Gonna wake n bake

Yeah probably, but whats weird was i removed it prior to the release, I had a empty cart before the yeezys came out. oh well haha

Man footlocker F'ed me over, I had the oxford tans in my cart, went to check out. submitted my information, and got the confirmation but when i checked. It was for Ultraboosts -_________- , i called Customer service and couldnt do anything about it, I couldn't sign on to my account either. Later on when i did the Yeezys were still in my cart and was sold out by then.

Damn that's worst news

What up Ray!! Damn bro sorry to hear what happened... I know I had the Tans in my cart too but everytime I tried checking out, CRASH.

Yeezy really taught you?

LMAO

Please tell me you're not a guy, horrible name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom