ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

what exactly are the guys who got their orders via forwarding addresses rescinded causing a fuss for? For those who got through, congrats. For those who got caught, it was a distinct possibility.
then they should come out and say they're cancelling orders to forwarding address. not come up with a bs excuse that a package was never shipped. they've had our money for close to 3 weeks and and we're not expected to get refunded for another 2 weeks.

Damn pb's shot up on fc
nerd.gif
  i'm probably late, but i haven't even been checking 

Last edited:
i got my DS Turtle Doves for 850.00 the other day via facebook group. I was pretty happy with the price even though thats still a lot of money for me. I have TD, PB, MR and if I strike out on the rest of the colorways, i'll be ok. Cant wait to wear TDs.

Damn pb's shot up on fc
nerd.gif
  i'm probabaly late, but i haven't even been checking
and 
i got my DS Turtle Doves for 850.00 the other day via facebook group. I was pretty happy with the price even though thats still a lot of money for me. I have TD, PB, MR and if I strike out on the rest of the colorways, i'll be ok. Cant wait to wear TDs.
What 850 ?? what size good deal , its sad that the resale is so high now that $850 is a steal. 

and 
What 850 ?? what size good deal , its sad that the resale is so high now that $850 is a steal. 
Size 11. Yah it's probably The most I've spent on shoes since I either buy retail or move one to the next. I'm older so spending that much kinda makes me sick tbh haha. Luckily I sold a few shoes that don't get any wears nowadays to pay for it.

to the ppl who blabbed about the forwarding service and your order got sent back for whatever bs reason... GOOD! once you run here and open your mouths it goes bad for everyone else who knows how to cook in silence and only share with ppl they know.

to the ppl who blabbed about the forwarding service and your order got sent back for whatever bs reason... GOOD! once you run here and open your mouths it goes bad for everyone else who knows how to cook in silence and only share with ppl they know.
this

Which fb group?

Lol. Forwarding services = insider informations

not at all but most ppl were not doing it, ppl run here and brag about doing it, someone runs to adidas on twitter and blasts the forwarding service address, adidas packages start getting rerouted .... if ppl did not run here and brag you think that would have happened? maybe you're the dude who snitched to adidas lol

not at all but most ppl were not doing it, ppl run here and brag about doing it, someone runs to adidas on twitter and blasts the forwarding service address, adidas packages start getting rerouted .... if ppl did not run here and brag you think that would have happened? maybe you're the dude who snitched to adidas lol

I don't even believe him blabbing had anything to do with it...

There are 100s of other communities out there, forums, FB groups and especially twitter, if three people here talk about forwarding, 300 talk about them there. People that didn't care about sneakers 2 years ago are buying bots now and stay awake for days to get em, so you think it's a secret and some NTers are the reason adidas heard about it?
But yeah, I told em, while using forwarding services myself to cop stufffrom the US and UK.

Last edited:
There are 100s of other communities out there, forums, FB groups and especially twitter, if three people here talk about forwarding, 300 talk about them there. People that didn't care about sneakers 2 years ago are buying bots now and stay awake for days to get em, so you think it's a secret and some NTers are the reason adidas heard about it?
But yeah, I told em, while using forwarding services myself to cop stufffrom the US and UK.

all I know is a majority of info that leaks out comes from here, NT is that powerful

The issue with this thread: Buying Yeezys is not a reputable occupation. Some of you need to stop wasting time complaining in here, and instead, go to school, find a job, or excel at your current position. The saddest part about it is most of you complaining are over the age of 30—a sneaker forum is not where you should be spending your time at that age. 

EDIT: The reason for this post was simply due to my annoyance with some of the people in here. No one cares you know how to use Google to find forwarding companies—this is not a secret. I have posted videos of how I get links on here, which actually requires skill. Stop blaming people for sharing info, that is the whole point of this community. 

Last edited:
The issue with this thread: Buying Yeezys is not a reputable occupation. Some of you need to stop wasting time complaining in here, and instead, go to school, find a job, or excel at current your position. The saddest part about it is most of you complaining are over the age of 30—a sneaker forum is not where you should be spending your time at that age. 

I could write a long response, but in short: **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom