ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Adi not allowing forwarding addresses.. please, show me in writing where they state that. Because from what I've seen, they allow shipping to both residential and business addresses, just no P.O. boxes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've done quite a bit of digging through various pages of terms and conditions. 

Probably won't find it in writing anywhere but I'm sure all the blabbering and @ ADC on Twitter from mad folks (there were so many), adidas probably took notice and looked into orders.

Last edited:
The issue with this thread: Buying Yeezys is not a reputable occupation. Some of you need to stop wasting time complaining in here, and instead, go to school, find a job, or excel at your current position. The saddest part about it is most of you complaining are over the age of 30—a sneaker forum is not where you should be spending your time at that age. 

EDIT: The reason for this post was simply due to my annoyance with some of the people in here. No one cares you know how to use Google to find forwarding companies—this is not a secret. I have posted videos of how I get links on here, which actually requires skill. Stop blaming people for sharing info, that is the whole point of this community. 

lmao, since this was obviously directed towards me I have an occupation. I am not in this to make money, I am in it to actually wear the shoes and when ppl drop info in here lurkers and active resllers eat it up and take away pairs from ppl who actually want them to wear and try to sell to them for 8x's the retail. Thanks for your weak .02 tho...

lmao, since this was obviously directed towards me I have an occupation. I am not in this to make money, I am in it to actually wear the shoes and when ppl drop info in here lurkers and active resllers eat it up and take away pairs from ppl who actually want them to wear and try to sell to them for 8x's the retail. Thanks for your weak .02 tho...

I feel you on the lurkers/resellers. But those of us that just want 1 pair aren't getting PMs or backdoor help. The only way we get help/info is when somebody drops it in the thread. So what do you suggest?

Probably won't find it in writing anywhere but I'm sure all the blabbering and @ ADC on Twitter from mad folks (there were so many), adidas probably took notice and looked into orders.
the date people started blabbering on twitter about the forwarding address was 12/29. the 750 packages got recalled on the 24th.

the date people started blabbering on twitter about the forwarding address was 12/29. the 750 packages got recalled on the 24th.

It was not the 29th it was on release date, the thread was moving fast but the 29th wasn't the initial.

Last edited:

Glad someone else noted that too. I thought it was just me.

I bet UA's are higher quality than the real ones. 
nerd.gif
Yeah, was surprised. PBs and MRs were noticeably fire when I opened the package, OTs were a disappointment (although some MRs had a lot of glue and some messed up soles). OTs honestly look fake.

For me, it's PB > MR > TD > OT, mostly b/c I think TD is a little too in-your-face for my liking.

Last edited:
I feel you on the lurkers/resellers. But those of us that just want 1 pair aren't getting PMs or backdoor help. The only way we get help/info is when somebody drops it in the thread. So what do you suggest?

that indeed is the conundrum, try to work yourself in to the groups that know.... only thing I can say. BD links will always get dropped here... but other methods like forwarding was not being utilized until it started being posted then someone ran to adidas complaining who was not even from the UK! it's like that person who is full of salt and cancels someones order when they accidentally post their order number. Oh well, on to new methods.

that indeed is the conundrum, try to work yourself in to the groups that know.... only thing I can say. BD links will always get dropped here... but other methods like forwarding was not being utilized until it started being posted then someone ran to adidas complaining who was not even from the UK! it's like that person who is full of salt and cancels someones order when they accidentally post their order number. Oh well, on to new methods.

Well I've always known about the forwarding services but I don't feel it's right to take pairs from a different country/other people. Moral dilemma...

95% of people want something in return for help. Only a handful of people will help with nothing in return. I have not run into those people though.

that tweet was on the release date of the oxford tans, not the 750s

There was tweets on the 750 release date also but I'm not just talking about Twitter blabbering, people were blabbering on the 19th on various forums, people took notice and most likely contacted Adidas to give them a "heads up"

Last edited:
This community is more of a free for all nowadays than actually helping members.  

Regardless, like I did with the OT's, i'll drop the Confirmed App time for the next release a few hours early. 

Might as well even out the playing field.

Agreed. It's cutthroat.

That time was off by an hr from what I remember. Correct me if I am wrong. Appreciate it nonetheless.

Last edited:
You didn't translate your time zone properly then.  The app only goes by army time. 

"Live on the Confirmed App at 11:35 PT/12:35pm CT/1:35pm ET.

Good luck. "

Confirmed App tweet went out at 10:37AM PT. Ahh looks like your PST was wrong. That makes sense.

PST > EST is 3 hrs.

Last edited:
"Live on the Confirmed App at 11:35 PT/12:35pm CT/1:35pm ET.

Good luck. "

Confirmed App tweet went out at 10:37AM PT. Ahh looks like your PST was wrong. That makes sense.

PST > EST is 3 hrs.
Yea I remember i typed it fast and quick so I could get ready for it here in Chicago.  Ill put it up much earlier for the next release.  

Last edited:
This community is more of a free for all nowadays than actually helping members.  

Regardless, like I did with the OT's, i'll drop the Confirmed App time for the next release a few hours early. 

Many people try to help out. I try to with links. There are just people that I don't see post anything pming me. If you look at my first post I was begging for links, but that it doesn't work like that. So if you are reading this help each other out in this group.

Many people try to help out. I try to with links. There are just people that I don't see post anything pming me. If you look at my first post I was begging for links, but that it doesn't work like that. So if you are reading this help each other out in this group.
I wish Confirmed was in more areas. Appreciate the heads up though bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom