ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the black 750s really worth 1k +? I knows it's subjective but I've noticed prices dropping . I have the black 350s and really like them . I don't own any of the 750s tho and I'm considering copping while so many ds pairs are available .
not even worth the 350 retail price tag but thats another conversation.

Does anyone think any pair of yeezy 350s would be a fair straight up trade for beach/cream just dons?

I owned the blue pair, quality isn't what everyone thinks.

The suede used is so dam cheap and laughable.

I got the hat and shot set - the hat >>>>>

I have every pair of yeezy boost, some in multiples and would gladly trade any pair for a pair of beach dons. Different strokes for different folks I guess

At the end of the day, trade for what you want, especially if you have multiples. You should probably look to get cash as well for the 350s though, especially for TD or PB

At the end of the day, trade for what you want, especially if you have multiples. You should probably look to get cash as we'll for the 350s though, especially for TD or PB

Been sitting on them for trade bait but really all I'm looking forward too are the Dons and black ovo 10s after those they can hit the market

anyone have a suggestion on how to make a trade happen when one person is in Chicago and the other in NYC and neither of us know anyone in each city?

Nice fit 
nthat.gif

Best adidas yeezys imo. 

Anyone have ideas on what I should do with my size 6 OT?
Would this size be going for more than the more normal sizes?

Willing to trade for any size 8 350 except MR.
With all due respect:

Having a high rep count or early join date does not entitle you to information; you stating that made me not want to answer you even more. That being said, don't PM me asking for "secrets" or whatever have you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom