ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received there 750's that originally got cancelled and then uncancelled? The one where adidas customer service emailed us stating that there was an error in the warehouse and that they are replacing our order? if so please let me know! thanks!

Has anyone received there 750's that originally got cancelled and then uncancelled? The one where adidas customer service emailed us stating that there was an error in the warehouse and that they are replacing our order? if so please let me know! thanks!
There were a bunch of people in that boat all reporting that they got their pairs. I'm not one of them, just read a lot of people talking about it on here.

Received my pair last week

#BDSZN
Pm'd 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Although I find it hilarious ... DISCLAIMER I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST ANIMALS ... I am a member of peta [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:
@cric9471  @bav68  @Crocodilo9  I tried to help you out when you first joined by warning you via PM about posting asking for stuff about BD links or hacks for the confirmed app and other things along those lines in the public thread but you didn't want to listen man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom