ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears.

Beets.

Battlestar Galactica.
laugh.gif

MICHAEL

i can't wrap my head around how someone could think OTs are the best 350 - that honestly kind of blows my mind.
Yeah the pattern on the ots does not stand out or pop like the other colorways. it looks like the cloth used for a sack of potatoes. they will grow on people though.

vipexclusives was nothing but professional w me. And I have no concerns that mine are fake

I don't follow this thread much, was he accused of doing so?

I have sold him legit pairs before though.  Do you think he sells both legit and fake pairs?
thats worst IMO, that means that he can pull a bait and switch. Post pics of the authentic pair and send you really good fakes.  
vipexclusives was nothing but professional w me. And I have no concerns that mine are fake

I don't follow this thread much, was he accused of doing so?
Wait, you have no concern that yours are fake or you have no concern regarding legitimacy (because you know for sure they are authentic)? If I ever happen to deal with a seller that has sold fakes even once in the past, I'd immediately have to worry and check the pair I purchased from that seller. 

I was hoping the OT's fit like the TD's (big), so I got a 12.5. I'm a true 13 and they fit alil snug. Anyone else has that issue?

MR>OT>PB>TD

May actually put PB in the #1 spot but I don't have them so idk but either way TD are still last for me

I fee like I'm the only one,Anyone else feel the same way about the TDs

MR>OT>PB>TD

May actually put PB in the #1 spot but I don't have them so idk but either way TD are still last for me

I almost agree; I just think the extra faint pattern on the OTs makes them worse than the extra bold pattern of the TDs.

Last edited:
MR>OT>PB>TD

Feel the same about TDs. After seeing them all in person and owning some, PB>MR>OT>TD

Feel the same about TDs. After seeing them all in person and owning some, PB>MR>OT>TD
I almost agree; I just think the extra faint pattern on the OTs makes them worse than the extra bold pattern of the TDs.

The extra bold pattern on the TDs urk me don't mind the faint pattern on the OTs tho,but the TDs have way to much going on with them

TB my fav out of all of them tho

Last edited:
thats worst IMO, that means that he can pull a bait and switch. Post pics of the authentic pair and send you really good fakes.  

Wait, you have no concern that yours are fake or you have no concern regarding legitimacy (because you know for sure they are authentic)? If I ever happen to deal with a seller that has sold fakes even once in the past, I'd immediately have to worry and check the pair I purchased from that seller. 

just looking them over, his feedback, plus I haven't seen size 14 fakes in these at least. Has anyone else?
I'm at work now but I'll look them over again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom