ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what he's saying and so do you. No one is copping Adidas Roshes if they weren't yeezys. Be honest with yourselves. If Adidas released the PBs in let's say an amount of 500k, most people wouldn't cop because "resell" price would be $20 over retail lol and all your friends who aren't even into sneakers would have them. That's what makes yeezys so highly collectable, the limitedness of them and the fact no one has them. I just get mad that I'm a sucker for that **** like YOU

you seem to only want things because of what other people want...?

tends to not pan out

more about availability than what other folks want.

capisci?

quit worrying about me. id like to see everyone elses reasons in why theyve been glued to this thread?

love of yeezy? maybe. love of adidas? :rolleyes resell price? :nerd:

I get what he's saying and so do you. No one is copping Adidas Roshes if they weren't yeezys. Be honest with yourselves. If Adidas released the PBs in let's say an amount of 500k, most people wouldn't cop because "resell" price would be $20 over retail lol and all your friends who aren't even into sneakers would have them. That's what makes yeezys so highly collectable, the limitedness of them and the fact no one has them. I just get mad that I'm a sucker for that **** like YOU

thank you. you look at the landscape of what is going on today, more people worried about resell price than what the actual shoe is.

if someone printed poop emojis on a shoe and sold it for $75 but people found out they were selling for $750: automatic sell out.

I bought the 72-10's and love them as much as my Yeezy's.  

Some of us enjoy Kanye's music, his live performances, and with him being from my city (besides the 950's), I try and get what I can for my collection. 

GR the heck out of them for all I care.  

I bought the 72-10's and love them as much as my Yeezy's.  

Some of us enjoy Kanye's music, his live performances, and with him being from my city (besides the 950's), I try and get what I can for my collection. 

GR the heck out of them for all I care.  
GR them so I don't have to pay $700 from the resellers. 

say they GR'd them, would it be something yall picked up on release day?

im not trolling yall, just an honest question.

id prolly wait it out see if i can catch them on sale.

I would pick up on release day. And then double up if/when they go on sale. Same thing I do with Ultra boosts. 

I'd pick them up on release day. Only because I'm impatient. I'd rather just have them, than worry about saving at most 50 dollars a year from now. 50 dollars over 12 months really isn't that much. Even 100 dollars over 12 months is still less than 10 dollars a month. 

I hope all the positive folk can cook. some of ya'll so superficial 
laugh.gif

4x as many? i dont want them anymore.
mean.gif

half the joy in owning Yeezys is the struggle that takes place getting them.

the other half is stunting on your friends or family that dont get them.

i'm out. see y'all on the 20th.
But don't you like the shoes at all?

He said the struggle that takes place getting them.. man I shouldn't have to stay up all night for a CHANCE to buy some shoes.. Forget all that nonsense.. make it 8x more pears

But don't you like the shoes at all?

i aint gonna stunt in something i dont like....750s i dont like though.

He said the struggle that takes place getting them.. man I shouldn't have to stay up all night for a CHANCE to buy some shoes.. Forget all that nonsense.. make it 8x more pears

lol. i guess it was the fact that i struck out all the way til the OTs that made it more worthwhile in owning the OTs.

i feel you on the up all night though, i didnt sleep when TDs dropped. PBs I gave up at like 6 am and slept til about 10am. lol. MRs I didnt even bother.

straight up venting to nt, but The Life of Pablo was my guess for the new kanye album, but I kept talking myself out of tweeting it, because it's such a dumb title and doesn't seem like a move kanye would make. Kicking myself so bad. I just went and took a shower cause I didn't know what else to do. Hope getting this gigantic L out of the way opens me up for success on the 19th. 

any confirmed places in SO CAL ? Besides Adidas, footlockers, finishlines? anyone hear info from UNdefeated, Barneys, Pacsuns, champs, Bait ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom