ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PB's was the first time the raffle system was implemented and it was the only time I got to see a Yeezy shoe on ADC. booted me back to the splash screen because my size was OOS 

Or you can get yourself a big boy job and be off today.

Wash your face.

Or have a really important big boy job that doesn't get you off on federal holidays cause some jobs can't take off.......

Don't worry we all can't be as lucky as you

Thats cool too.
Your lil gf tried to come at me for not having a job...of course I had to clap back.

He don't even realize I pay more in taxes than he makes in a year.
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
FL, FA, and Champs in Glendale Galleria took less than 5 mins in total. Adidas on the other hand looked stupid long.

At GSP and so many people here are from NY. Most of these dudes don't even have Driver's Licenses. Smdh.

Just hit Roosevelt Field, was able to walk in to Footaction and Foot Locker and get tickets, no wait or line. Think Adidas store and champs were done though.

Just finished all the spots at GSP.
Wish I could say my chances are good but I'm sure most people that came to GSP also went to all the stores doing raffles. Means I have to go out of GSP to have better chances than other people. I really ain't trying to do all that though, I just want to go home and take pics of my W2s.

lol. girl at footlocker wrote all my info on the ticket first. i stood there for a second to make sure it got transferred onto their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom