ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time doing raffles: left my house at 11:30am from BK, hit up RFM, QCM, KP in that order and was finished just on time to take an L on Adidas Confirmed in KP's parking garage. thank god I skipped out on monday, the longest wait was maybe 15 minutes at Adidas.

9 raffles in total, hopefully I get some lady luck.
of course you took an L service sucks in kp gargage

first time doing raffles: left my house at 11:30am from BK, hit up RFM, QCM, KP in that order and was finished just on time to take an L on Adidas Confirmed in KP's parking garage. thank god I skipped out on monday, the longest wait was maybe 15 minutes at Adidas.

9 raffles in total, hopefully I get some lady luck.
Did QCM have raffle for Adidas? Skipped QCM because its always so damn crowded there. And lines are like Manhattan long.

of course you took an L service sucks in kp gargage

not really. 4 bar LTE. my friend copped right next to me. same service, just better luck.

Did QCM have raffle for Adidas? Skipped QCM because its always so damn crowded there. And lines are like Manhattan long.

qcm was two stores, footlocker and pacson (there were right next to each other, done with both in 20 minutes)

EDIT: qcm adidas did not raffle, they were a adidas confirmed store online. sorry got my stores mixed up.

Last edited:
How does that explain the different stocks then? If it was one big pool thats a lot of raffles to automate and the fact its store specific. If each store had its own pool it would be a lot quicker.
good point. im back at square one on that thought. maybe it goes into a nationwide pool and it selects by zip code matching to the zip code on the store. i have no idea. have yet to hear about anyone cooking at multiple stores on the same email though. 

For the ballers that copped 350s for their gf/wife , how's the sizing translate to women's sizing ? My girl wears 6 in women's (4Y in youth) , do 350s run true for women's ? Thank you for the help NT

good point. im back at square one on that thought. maybe it goes into a nationwide pool and it selects by zip code matching to the zip code on the store. i have no idea. have yet to hear about anyone cooking at multiple stores on the same email though. 
I think it goes by email abd phone number if you sign up at another store it overrides your previous entry at a different adidas store so whatever is the last store you sign up at is the raffle you are in for

can someone explain how the confirmed app works? I kept getting through to reserve my pair but everytime I clicked the reserve button it just kicked me out to the countdown stand by

Help yourself by not being too helpful helps your odds 
indifferent.gif

For the ballers that copped 350s for their gf/wife , how's the sizing translate to women's sizing ? My girl wears 6 in women's (4Y in youth) , do 350s run true for women's ? Thank you for the help NT
Do a 4.5 it's normally been 1.5 size down for my girl and my friends girl does the same

If someone has the Vegas Sheikh code I would really appreciate it. I can't make it down to the strip during the weekday this week. Thanks in advance and will rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom