ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't jinx urself son. u aint even got them 2nd pear. ask that **** when it's in yo mf hands
haha **** you right i am just dreamin over here, i wonder how sneakers 42nd champs is going to have....hope that line isn't too long on friday..imma try to cop online and then go over there

No need to board the L train, everybody already on it. Soon as you decided to try an cop your ticket was punched. You only get off the L train if you secure your pair...js :rofl:

Last edited:
haha **** you right i am just dreamin over here, i wonder how sneakers 42nd champs is going to have....hope that line isn't too long on friday..imma try to cop online and then go over there

Probably not a lot and you know that line is gonna be very long filled with dudes who took an L and are desperate (so see you in line :lol:) .

No need to board the L train, everybody already on it. You only get off the L train if you secure your pair...js
roll.gif
good point, alright just gonna sit down now and enjoy the rising salt levels

I dunno why yall acting like FlightClub is the only option, plus they will be flooded with pairs.  There are ways to sale and protect yourself and the buyer.  

It's 2016 and y'all still think wearing clothes that fit you properly/showcase your sneakers makes you a woman. If you wear Yeezys without a taper you might as well throw your shoes in the garbage and put on some Lugz and call it a day. Masculinity so fragile [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The irony in this is you dudes sit and worry about how people are ruining their shoes and what other people decide to wear. Way to show your masculinity :lol:

How many people on NT have been hit with a charge back when selling using PayPal invoice only? I might take some shoes to rift but I don't wanna give up that 20%

How many people on NT have been hit with a charge back when selling using PayPal invoice only? I might take some shoes to rift but I don't wanna give up that 20%
It's not the charge backs you gotta worry about. You'll win those claims on PayPal from their seller protection. It's the buyer sending you fakes back you should be worried about.

To prove that Commonwealth in DC backdoors their pairs. They JUST posted this literally right now, and yesterday night stating they received pairs and winners will be contacted today, how the hell are you gonna say the 16th when you didn't even post or tell us you had them on before that or even on the 16th? RIGGED. Adidas needs to revoke their account big time. 

Last edited:

It's not the charge backs you gotta worry about. You'll win those claims on PayPal from their seller protection. It's the buyer sending you fakes back you should be worried about.
There are ways to protect yourself from that as well 

If you put the words "All sales Final" and "No returns accepted" on the invoice you are covered. The buyer agrees to those terms when paying the invoice. Also tracking and sig confirmation are a must too. 

There are ways to protect yourself from that as well 
How?

If you put the words "All sales Final" and "No returns accepted" on the invoice you are covered. The buyer agrees to those terms when paying the invoice. Also tracking and sig confirmation are a must too. 
So not true. Buyer can just make a claim for item not as described and you're pretty much forced to take the return.

Donkey at the next cubicle's phone just went off. Same ring tone as me I almost jumped up and did the Deion Sanders dance when I first heard it. Might go steal her lunch out of spite. 

That ain't bad considering ebay take 10% and paypal takes 3% then you also gotta ship and take on the risk of potential scam
ebay also offers you a slight discount on shipping, but they take a fee out on your shipping charges too. Like WTF ebay? lol

Do you guys have actual clientele? Consignment shops will 95% get you the most profit and with the least amount of risks, swallow that pride you are not flight club when it comes to high dollar items..smarten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom