ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the guy didnt care for the tans and just wanted OVOs straight up. if he paid retail for them, then its his gain actually. not everyone is tryna make a buck. maybe dude just wanted the shoes and didnt wanna go through it all.

If it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true.

I had some dude PM me about trading PBs for my WTL (through ebay, not here). I mean that sounds great but I wasn't born yesterday.

damn thought I had a win. had pending charges in my account for the PB. Got a shipping email from adidas, but it for the pure boost x I ordered for my wife.
mean.gif
Damn...
indifferent.gif

Did I miss something?  Sorry, didn't mean to step on anyones toes, i'll remove my response to appease.  Thanks for the heads up

There isn't any buying/selling/trading outside of the Classified sections. Just giving you a heads up as mods will take action if they see it.

I think I've been banned in adidas and all footsites...Jesus..I have some calls to my isp I need to make... :smh:

clear cookies and cache first. if that doesnt work then you should call your isp.

YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTACT YOUR ISP. JUST UNPLUG ROUTER/MODEM WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT AND PLUG IT IN THE MORNING. SHOULD HAVE A NEW IP AFTER THAT. BEEN BANNED MANY TIMES. THEY CAN'T STOP ME THOUGH. :lol:

Adidas banned me on my phone how do I fix that. I was just trying to check out I didn't use bots

YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTACT YOUR ISP. JUST UNPLUG ROUTER/MODEM WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT AND PLUG IT IN THE MORNING. SHOULD HAVE A NEW IP AFTER THAT. BEEN BANNED MANY TIMES. THEY CAN'T STOP ME THOUGH.
laugh.gif
Sort of on the right track here...

Seem like everyone is pretty clueless about this IP ban thing..   Most routers today will let your refresh your public IP address.  Log into your router.. 192.168.x.x, network settings, find your public IP, most likely there will be a "RELEASE" and/or "RENEW" button. Click on this. Take note of your public IP before and after - verify that it changes.  Some routers will take multiple attempts to successfully update. If you need help, google your router Make/model - plenty of help online. If this doesn't work call your ISP and ask them if they can release a new PUBLIC ip to your router. 

Clearing cache does nothing to your public IP address, neither does rebooting, or clearing your cookies, or calling Adidas. 

YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTACT YOUR ISP. JUST UNPLUG ROUTER/MODEM WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT AND PLUG IT IN THE MORNING. SHOULD HAVE A NEW IP AFTER THAT. BEEN BANNED MANY TIMES. THEY CAN'T STOP ME THOUGH. :lol:

Sort of on the right track here...

Seem like everyone is pretty clueless about this IP ban thing..   Most routers today will let your refresh your public IP address.  Log into your router.. 192.168.x.x, network settings, find your public IP, most likely there will be a "RELEASE" and/or "RENEW" button. Click on this. Take note of your public IP before and after - verify that it changes.  Some routers will take multiple attempts to successfully update. If you need help, google your router Make/model - plenty of help online. If this doesn't work call your ISP and ask them if they can release a new PUBLIC ip to your router. 

Clearing cache does nothing to your public IP address, neither does rebooting, or clearing your cookies, or calling Adidas. 

THE RELEASE/RENEW HAS NEVER WORKED FOR ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED IT WHICH IS WHY I JUST UNPLUG AND FORCE THE ISSUE. ISP'S ISSUE DYNAMIC IP'S SO ONCE THEY DETECT ONE HASN'T BEEN USED IN A SET PERIOD OF TIME THEY WILL RE-ASSIGN IT SO WHEN YOU PLUG IN AGAIN YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A NEW IP. YOU CAN TRY EITHER METHOD BUT UNPLUGGING IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GET A NEW ONE.

Last edited:
THE RELEASE/RENEW HAS NEVER WORKED FOR ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED IT WHICH IS WHY I JUST UNPLUG AND FORCE THE ISSUE. ISP'S ISSUE DYNAMIC IP'S SO ONCE THEY DETECT ONE HASN'T BEEN USED IN A SET PERIOD OF TIME THEY WILL RE-ASSIGN IT SO WHEN YOU PLUG IN AGAIN YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A NEW IP. YOU CAN TRY EITHER METHOD BUT UNPLUGGING IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GET A NEW ONE.
bruh, chill with the caps. ty

I'm type mad Adi released these in a 16 this round. Had I known I woulda tried at least. Feel like I was sucker punched, LOL. Beat me up but at least let me put my hands up :lol:

bruh, chill with the caps. ty

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

View media item 141846

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom