ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna try to parlay these Northern Lights foams and maybe a couple hundred into some yeezys but i doubt it lol im desperate out here.

Tried on the PBs yesterday and they ended up being a half size too big
frown.gif
Lesson learned for the next 350. I went TTS because I thought my wide feet would be too snug for a half size down but damn I was wrong.

Tried on the PBs yesterday and they ended up being a half size too big :frown: Lesson learned for the next 350. I went TTS because I thought my wide feet would be too snug for a half size down but damn I was wrong.
Going tts is never a good option. I went tts for the PBs just cause I wanted to see how they fit when I should've stayed .5 down just like the TDs I had already owned.

How are these supposed to fit width wise? The side of my foot and my pinky toe kinda go off the edges of the sole but not uncomfortably. I got a 7.5 because I usually wear an 8 and the length is fine but I don't want to try to size swap for an 8 if those will fit too big

Anyone still have outstanding charges from YS from last Saturday? Have one that won't drop-off and already received cancellation. 

same. once i acquire the choice 750s i'm out.

if the padding of these new 350s is indicative of future releases then I'm out.

the silhouette was affected too much for me.

same. once i acquire the choice 750s i'm out.

if the padding of these new 350s is indicative of future releases then I'm out.

the silhouette was affected too much for me.
I love the new improved padding and don't think it made a difference in looks when worn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom