ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question, i bought a pair of yeezys off someone (through pp invoice) on saturday. he said he would ship either saturday or monday. i messaged him today asking if he'd ship and no response. i know I'm jumping the gun here but typically, how long should i wait before i contact paypal and file a claim?

give it till Tuesday. Its not asking too much for some type of communication, no matter how busy he might be

Those 550's look a bit funny but we all know were all in.
laugh.gif
I own the tubulars that look literally exactly the same and i wear them all the time... even the same sort of material. they are comfy af so i'm in on these

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo  

Quote:

Originally Posted by therefill  

Don't give a ****. This ain't no fashion runway - I rock my Yeezys with Levis 
nthat.gif

You mean Leevys?
You think I'm joking, but I really do and I don't give a damb 
nthat.gif

I was bored and read through the whole h&m vs true religion debacle. Guys arguing over fashion = hilariously entertaining :D

I own the tubulars that look literally exactly the same and i wear them all the time... even the same sort of material. they are comfy af so i'm in on these
But tubulars have other designs/layers on the shoe that don't make it look plain. The 550s is just one big mesh on top of a sole. 

Last edited:
h &M > anything. i have nudies sitting in my closet and my go to jeans are all my h &m. price doesnt matter- the fit does. u guys are gonna learn when a guy in a white T and some regular beat vans is knee deep in ur girl lol. i cant justify shoes over 250, jeans over 50, and tees and button ups over 50. i dont even think when i start making salary ill be wearing anything more expensive than that. thats why its retail or bust. high fashion is trash to me. thats just my personal opinion though. 

...oh and those white mids are ugly. but ima buy them anyway lmao

Last edited:

h &M > anything. i have nudies sitting in my closet and my go to jeans are all my h &m. price doesnt matter- the fit does. u guys are gonna learn when a guy in a white T and some regular beat vans is knee deep in ur girl lol. i cant justify shoes over 250, jeans over 50, and tees and button ups over 50. i dont even think when i start making salary ill be wearing anything more expensive than that. thats why its retail or bust. high fashion is trash to me. thats just my personal opinion though. 

...oh and those white mids are ugly. but ima buy them anyway lmao
idk APC PS and Saint Laurent 15.5cm cuts is where its at as far as denim goes 

A.P.C., Acne, John Elliott and SLP are my go to's for denim... I purchased one pair of H&M jeans like 7 years ago, worn once, found a loose string, pulled on it... And the entire inseam started to come apart, swore I'd never buy another product again, still haven't.

Anyone have bad experiences with Grailed?
Yeah man... Anything Yeezy, Supreme and Palace related is pretty risky on Grailed due to the demographic each of those attract, bunch of shady kids. 

Also, any of that tumblr-core BS also attracts very sus sellers like 424 on Fairfax, Anti-Social Social, etc...

Last edited:

Yeah man... Anything Yeezy, Supreme and Palace related is pretty risky on Grailed due to the demographic each of those attract, bunch of shady kids. 

Also, any of that tumblr-core BS also attracts very sus sellers like 424 on Fairfax, Anti-Social Social, etc...
Almost got scammed by a seller on Ebay selling a brand new yeezy season 1 hoodie. Dude claims it "real" because it has a receipt. Clowns these days. And its actually 427 on fairfax. I heard its closing down soon?

Almost got scammed by a seller on Ebay selling a brand new yeezy season 1 hoodie. Dude claims it "real" because it has a receipt. Clowns these days. And its actually 427 on fairfax. I heard its closing down soon?
Bruh, I currently have like $400 tied up on PayPal disputes... All due to Yeezy/Supreme related ish, you can't even feel confident in the aftermarket anymore when stuff sells out at retail. 

Hahaha, well that was fun.

So back to the yeezys. I take it we all saw that Sneakerboy IG post debunking the March 18th grey 750 rumor, however, I'm probably reading too much into things, but the way they worded the caption was interesting: "Contrary to some reports, this is not dropping on March 18".

I'm wondering if that means some other yeezy is dropping March 18th or if just just means none are dropping at all.
no yeezy release in march...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom