ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only 1 rapper on the planet with a sneaker more valuable than Kanye's.  

Eminem. 

He's also 40 years old and shows no signs of slipping up or slowing down.  Anything Marshall Mathers does is just more money in the bank.  

:lol: That is NOT the same thing at all. They were never available to the general public to my knowledge.

Werent those auctioned off? The black ones, I forgot how the blue ones were released but more valuable yes but id put it in a different category.

There is only 1 rapper on the planet with a sneaker more valuable than Kanye's.  

Eminem. 

He's also 40 years old and shows no signs of slipping up or slowing down.  Anything Marshall Mathers does is just more money in the bank.  

Pretty much

:lol: That is NOT the same thing at all. They were never available to the general public to my knowledge.

Werent those auctioned off? The black ones, I forgot how the blue ones were released but more valuable yes but id put it in a different category.

I agree...

Carhartts were auctioned off...

The 2's were the only ones release to the public and in very limited numbers.

by that logic Kobe is the star for Jordan collabs cause of the black collection that was auctioned
Not even sure if you're serious.  Eminem has Jordan 2's & 4's which were all limited and still of high value to this day.  Had the 4's been limited to 100 pairs, they still would've sold for 10k+ each. 

Kobe has had 15+ lines of his own shoes if you include the NSW collections, Preludes, 2K4's, etc.  

Blue Eminem 4's sell for 30k+.  Yeezy's will never touch that # unless it's the Grammy sample or 1/1. 

My main point is that Eminem is a rapper, and his shoes are more valuable.  That was it.  Not trying to argue anything more than #facts.  

Last edited:
ok what?, you cant compare f&f releases to things that were actually sold in store
laugh.gif
 wtf are eminem 3s?

eminem joints would sit at drake level if they gave him another collab, no one touching ye

Not even sure if you're serious.  Eminem has Jordan 2's, 3's & 4's which were all limited and still of high value to this day.  Had the 4's been limited to 100 pairs, they still would've sold for 10k+ each. 

Kobe has had 15+ lines of his own shoes if you include the NSW collections, Preludes, 2K4's, etc.  

Eminem 3's sell for 30k+.  Yeezy's will never touch that # unless it's the Grammy sample or 1/1. 

My main point is that Eminem is a rapper, and his shoes are more valuable.  That was it.  Not trying to argue anything more than #facts.  

ok what?, you cant compare f&f releases to things that were actually sold in store
laugh.gif
 wtf are eminem 3s?

eminem joints would sit at drake level if they gave him another collab, no one touching ye
Woops, sorry, i meant the blue Eminem 4's.  Was thinking about how bad i want the Kobe Jordan 3's.  
laugh.gif

Again, Eminem's shoes are more valuable than Kanye's.  Most people won't ever own a pair so that's why you can't fathom this.  

You can say "IF" they made them in OVO #'s then this would happen.  But that's not the case.  #'s are #'s.  

Last edited:
yeah 72 unreleased pairs, so u can only compare those to undftds (those 2 are in that unfathomable world)...which cant be compared to yeezys either which released in the thousands

Last edited:

yeah 72 unreleased pairs, so u can only compare those to undftds (those 2 are in that unfathomable world)...which cant be compared to yeezys either which released in the thousands
Nobody can read in here apparently.  

Ignore the #'s and amount of pairs.  Kanye is a rapper/artist.  Eminem is a rapper/artist.  Eminem's shoes are more valuable than Kanye's. 

That is all I am saying.  I'm well aware of how many pairs of Eminem shoes were made.  I'm well aware of how they were distributed.  

if you said the 4s, thats factual... but u said SHOES, meaning entire body of work
2's and 2 different pairs of 4's. I would consider that plural.  Not saying i like any of Eminem's shoes personally, I actually think the 2's are ugly as hell.  
laugh.gif

But if FlightClub had a contest and offered me 1 pair out of any on the planet, I would take a pair of Eminem 4's over any of the Yeezy's just for value.  

Then i'd sell them and buy a car. 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom