ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be alright with that stripe at retail price. Even with a lot of people not feeling them, I wouldn't expect them to be any easier to cop though.

Doing too much with the new pattern and stripe. The new soles and new colors were the only things needed

I agree it's such a good looking shoe without the stripe! I love em without the stripe but with it I'm gonna cop and trade for a OT or flip not feeling em at all with stripe

Man orange striped yeezys look so wack, all the boots look so wack too....Not liking the direction ye is going in. Original 350s weren't broke so I don't know what he is trying to fix. Might be stuck on the old yeezy train while you guys continue, if these hideous models are whats next :/

ya'll can feel how you want to feel about it but I believe this shoe "possibly", can be one of the first non adidas, non nike, brand yeezy (non louis Vuitton etc.)

0 adidas branding on even the slightest detail. Same for the shots from the fashion show.

this also missing from the inner
View media item 1948486

Yeah but you can see through the transluce t sole that the cushioning is white, so I guess boost. And the only company using boost is adidas ( puma tried it also but got sued by adidas)

Btw: I'm okay with that orange stripe but I dont like the shape of the toebox. It so clumsy

Last edited:
ya'll can feel how you want to feel about it but I believe this shoe "possibly", can be one of the first non adidas, non nike, brand yeezy (non louis Vuitton etc.)

0 adidas branding on even the slightest detail. Same for the shots from the fashion show.

this also missing from the inner
If they have boost in em, they're adidas.

Yeah but you can see through the transluce t sole that the cushioning is white, so I guess boost. And the only company using boost is adidas ( puma tried it also but got sued by adidas)
I was gonna say, The Top Ye / Bottom Adidas

"I just Needed The Infrastructure"   I can Hear Ye Screeaming this in his meetings!

Btw: I'm okay with that orange stripe but I dont like the shape of the toebox. It so clumsy

hmmm...perhaps your observation is a critical miss for me?

I wouldn't doubt it and at the same time I still believe it could just be a white sole underneath with no boost eggs...look how close the supposed non-adidas yeezy boot is to the 950
View media item 1948499

...practically the same upper...either way i'd actually rock the zebra stripe.preferably with no orange swoosh down the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom