ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw families walking out with 750's, it was disgusting.  
sick.gif
mean.gif

Quick on feet shot. These the first 750s I copped I was able to try on. Lucked out a couple TB's but they were too small. Got these from confirmed. Signed up for 10.5 but had to settle for size 10. These are so damn clean just a lil snug smh.
Grats AJ1 fam! Glad they went to someone cool = )

Quick on feet shot. These the first 750s I copped I was able to try on. Lucked out a couple TB's but they were too small. Got these from confirmed. Signed up for 10.5 but had to settle for size 10. These are so damn clean just a lil snug smh.

nice denim choice too.

Footaction (House of Adidas) in Detroit Michigan had an extremely rigged raffle.
The ypical resellers on the scene paying for backdoor pairs and bragging about it in BSKD. I didn't know they were having a raffle but I feel like even if I did I wouldn't have attempted.

Id be scared to death about dying them wearing those denims like that just for an on feet pic. They look clean tho.

Finally received my L email from END.

Apparently Adidas is still cancelling orders, possibly oversold ?

:nerd:

The ypical resellers on the scene paying for backdoor pairs and bragging about it in BSKD. I didn't know they were having a raffle but I feel like even if I did I wouldn't have attempted.
Got my L from End. Bad thing about it is the fact that Michigan only had 3 stores that we're getting them in the whole state smh. If Footaction keeps it up I'll call an Adidas rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom