ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

All first wave orders (most of them) got cancelled. I was one of them. People who got through on the third wave arent going to get cancelled is what im hearing.
From ADC?  What was their reasoning for cancellation?

My question is then do you think Adidas is canceling orders?
Nah, they've cancelled those that they wanted to cancel.  I think the rest of the pairs are going to ship with no problems.

I really can't blame Adidas though.  As long as shoes are reselling for 4-5 times retail people will find a way to exploit what they can.
This was a terrible release, I cant blame Adidas for doing that though. It was the only way. But i dont think Adidas will do this again, bc everybody will know that the first wave will be a decoy.

I don't know where on the "limited of the yeezers" scale these fall into but i will say that this release has had the fewest in hand pictures so far. at least that I can remember

I don't know where on the "limited of the yeezers" scale these fall into but i will say that this release has had the fewest in hand pictures so far. at least that I can remember
8.5k pairs in the US in total. TD 750s had 9k pairs.

Hey.  Are there any fake gum soles floating around the bay at this point?  If not, is there a general time frame before the reps show up? Thanks

TD?
OG 750 release. Its called the turtle doves 750s because the laces match the 350 ones.
Really I thought it was just called OG. Haven't heard it be called TD.

Also unrelated why are you looking for so many 950s lol?

TD?
OG 750 release. Its called the turtle doves 750s because the laces match the 350 ones.

I'm not usually one to correct anyone but that's completely incorrect.

OG 750s are just "the grey 750s". nobody refers to them as turtle doves.

TD 350s are called turtle doves because the pattern on the upper is based off a part of the neck of a turtle dove bird which has a similar pattern and color.

View media item 2066306

Last edited:
I have never got thru spa on adidas usa on a yeezy release, so frustrating. This time i copped on jdsports app, 2 pairs, app was so smooth and restocked a few times.

First time posting in this thread, been taking Ls on Yeezy Boost since TDs until Saturday, took L on ADC after adding to cart, then took an L on Kith, but finally got through 3 times on Size?, one unfortunately was cancelled and had me worried but then received shipping confirmations on the other 2, felt good to finally cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom