ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope all you people who got shipments are doing pick up only. There is always one person whose box goes missing because they flexed their email order to the wrong person.

OMG Chase asked you to confirm? Dude that means it declined happened to me before on a release. :wow:  

Cancellation would Only happens if you do not call your bank within 3-5 business days. It will stay pending till there is a response or if sufficient time has gone by then pending status will change. DO NOT wait to get a notice to verify a transaction. Once you get confirmation always call your bank to double check and take note that you authorize the charge.

I just want sneakers from Kanye West /

Them instore raffles got me feelin' stress /

Refreshin' ADC tryna try my best /

But I just can't seem to get Kanye fresh /

Last edited:
What size do they usually stock the most pairs?

For tans I think it was 9.5 or 8.5. It was something half if I remember correctly.

Woke up to my shipling confirmation. Team "-" all the way (9.5).

Anyone think I will have trouble trying to trade these for some Yeezy 2 Platinums? I prefer the Nike ones personally.

I just want sneakers from Kanye West /

Them instore raffles got me feelin' stress /

Refreshin' ADC tryna try my best /

But I just can't seem to get Kanye fresh /
100x100px-LS-9e2cc1a8_900x900px-LL-71f2b165_lol.gif

i hope all you people who got shipments are doing pick up only. There is always one person whose box goes missing because they flexed their email order to the wrong person.
idk why but there is always one person that has a UPS/FEDEX driver deliver their shoes to a neighbor 
laugh.gif

Woke up to my shipling confirmation. Team "-" all the way (9.5).

Anyone think I will have trouble trying to trade these for some Yeezy 2 Platinums? I prefer the Nike ones personally.

Should be a even trade imo. I thought about getting Solars for my pair but I'll just pay cash for those and keep these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom