ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gonna go up regardless

Point is, if you want these. Time to buy now and start sending offers. People who didn't have money to cop these and hold are desperate
I don't understand why people are saying why these are going to be a "bust" like the blacks.

Because majority dont own them

From what I've seen before and after release people love em.

To me it doesn't matter, people will say I'm defending the shoe because I own it. I really don't care :lol: I paid retail guess what, I sell them today or in a few weeks and I'll make 1k profit either way. It affects me in no way because I don't wanna sell them. Just stating the obvious as with most hyped up shoes. Market gets flooded especially with desperate people who have never owned a shoe where they could instantly make $1,000 profit. What did you think was gonna happen.

If I needed he money, these would have been sold already, 1k give or take is a lot of money to make off one shoe without even trying.

Last edited:
grin.gif
 just 1K

>D  just 1K

Are they not selling for $1400? Shoes cost $350 plus tax

I'm saying while majority resellers get em, random people come up who never owned a pair of shoes they pay $400 for and seller 3-4x the retail price...

1,000 profit ain't enough lmao.

I need to start my clothing line

Down payment on car

Start a recording label

Fund a wedding

Fund a sugarbaby

Buy more GR Jordans

Move my momma out the hood

Cop a Bentley truck or NSX

Game 7 tixs

List goes on but either way I have gold and I want at least 2000k

I won't have this much money again at one time ever in life.

I'm saying while majority resellers get em, random people come up who never owned a pair of shoes they pay $400 for and seller 3-4x the retail price...
If you happy with that 1k

I'll give you $1400 for your pair now!

>D  Meh

Rather be Greedy Smart n Rich

Then Fair Dumb and Broke!

U can afford to play the waiting game the worst is people who says I need gone now price firm.

What?¿?

Of course u need gone ur selling them, but on ur terms and at ur price then u not that desperate!!!

Also, yeezys are reaching the point of more selling than keeping

All Good!

But, You didn't hit the lottery!

This isn't the Powerball...

You either hit while the Iron is Hot

Or 

Let them Age like Fine Wine for a sweet treat

All true

Doesn't bother me I'm keeping them. Never planned on selling. Though I have sold yeezys at market value. Waiting is best and accept the offer your happy with

Last edited:
For anyone still waiting for ADC shipping confirmation.  I got one earlier today on my 2nd "error" pair.  I was sure it was going to get cancelled since two were technically ordered.  

A lot of people who got in were able to cop, multiples even, and there I was for about an hour on the checkout loop for just one pair. FML! Lol.

If you happy with that 1k

I'll give you $1400 for your pair now!

You're misunderstanding my post...

People want money, a lot of these including myself
Don't get the chance to cop a hyped up shoe that sells for hundreds to thousands of dollars instantly.

I'm not speaking for everyone but people want money, if you can barely afford a $400 shoe and turns out to be worth $1500... What are you gonna do? Sell it.

I been in the shoe game, not my first time owning a a show that's worth 3,4, 5 times the retail price. Like I said I'm sitting on them, I'm not money looking for cash, I can afford my pair :wink:

That's my point

Idk I know I can sell em more money is nice.

But sometimes having something that

A. Is dope to YOU
B. Is rare
C. Has some value

Makes it worth having more. We all are collectors of shoes some more than others. Having Gems in there makes the collection sweeter

Having a bunch of GR jordans is cool if that's your thing, but having that shoe u break out when ur like I'm ready to make a statement is dope

Call me hypebeast or blah blah blah

But even known resellers like alp and Arab have rare kicks that they know they could sell but choose to keep cause they well like em

Then there are resellers that wear sketchers and are simply here to play the Yeezy lottery or hype shoe lottery for a come up.

I know old heads that can care less about shoes trying to make a buck. This old lady used to do it. In sure she out of business now since she got her money flipping GR jordans. Which is impossible now.

Last edited:

That deadpool doesn't hide your identity. 

We all know you are the photog from Oneness!

You've been found out!

That deadpool doesn't hide your identity. 

We all know you are the photog from Oneness!

You've been found out!

You know I'm joking 
wink.gif

Your pictures are astonishingly similar to the ones on their instagram however.

https://www.instagram.com/oneness287/
Haha, I know, fam ! 

Yeah, we have the same style apparently. 

Thanks for the compliment though ! 

Nobody really likes the core black 750s?  Everyone out here keep saying they're a bust.  I love my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom