ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-06-30.png

2016-06-30.png

Found guy who got size gums750 size 10.5 for 1100 plus shipping have many fakes come out an is it on lower end of price for these right now

Found guy who got size gums750 size 10.5 for 1100 plus shipping have many fakes come out an is it on lower end of price for these right now
Bear in mind that FC is selling them for $1500, so consigners would only get $1200 after the commission. I don't think $1100 is unreasonable.

Found my old Nikon D40 and the charger I had for it. Still works fine and I have a stock lens.

Ancient by todays standards, but should be able to get the job done (from simple fit pics to traveling) no? Or should I stick to my iphone6S cam. :lol:

I have the stock lens, maybe an upgraded lens would help.

Found my old Nikon D40 and the charger I had for it. Still works fine and I have a stock lens.

Ancient by todays standards, but should be able to get the job done (from simple fit pics to traveling) no? Or should I stick to my iphone6S cam.
laugh.gif

I have the stock lens, maybe an upgraded lens would help.
Should do the job but like what you stated, phone pics now a days are more than enough for social media pics... 

You sound dumb.

I am :lol:

But even though they're mad comfy they've always looked like sped sneaks to me

I'm no fan of Js past originals either

I admit I don't understand contemporary basketball sneaker design on the whole. They seem to me stocky and awkward, way too much going on. I appreciate minimalist silhouettes and super clean lines

Last edited:
Should do the job but like what you stated, phone pics now a days are more than enough for social media pics... 

But theres still a clear distinction from a DSLR pic to an iphone pic. It cant be replicated. Ive taken pics from my 8 year old D40 from when I first got it and my 6S pics wont capture that "depth".

But theres still a clear distinction from a DSLR pic to an iphone pic. It cant be replicated. Ive taken pics from my 8 year old D40 from when I first got it and my 6S pics wont capture that "depth".
That is true...  DOF, bokeh wont be replicated by a phone.  But the convenience of phone and easy upload directly to social media is what Im trying to say especially if you are travelling...  Dont get me wrong, I would still use DSLR if I am going to a major trip that has a lot of sight seeing stuff but regular day to day, phone wins for me.

Get a nifty fifty and call it a day for the d40. 

Last edited:
That is true...  DOF, bokeh wont be replicated by a phone.  But the convenience of phone and easy upload directly to social media is what Im trying to say especially if you are travelling...  Dont get me wrong, I would still use DSLR if I am going to a major trip that has a lot of sight seeing stuff but regular day to day, phone wins for me.

Get a nifty fifty and call it a day for the d40. 

Maybe ill go take pics with the D40 and my 6S today and see how they look.

Nifty fifty? English? :lol:

50-200mm lens?

Airgoat has an a couple listed for aroud $1200 and Stockx has been around $1250 and up if you can catch the right ask. $1100 sounds reasonable. People must be sick who paid $1800-$2k days after the release now seeing these price drops....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom