ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So resell is dead on the 750? Prob should have sold them for $1400 when I had the chance

Oh well

Damn I'm still debating if I should drop the loot on grailed
laugh.gif
be careful the high quality fakes will be out in a few days. 

Any potential GG 750s will come handy in the long run for good trades or rise in value?

Also if the brown 750s release later, do you think people would trade with GG 750s?

Any potential GG 750s will come handy in the long run for good trades or rise in value?

Also if the brown 750s release later, do you think people would trade with GG 750s?
think that depends how much people will bite the speculation of the GGs and Chocogums being the last 750s in line until the next yr

personally i thought i'd stay tuned for the beluga 350s and possibly trade an extra for a 750. but i doubt ill even get 1 to begin with lol

Dropping by the day and already selling 1k and under.

I call that dead since it's like a sinking ship, it's going downnnn
Yup, Just let mine go on StockX (wish they would have went on goat, but i couldnt accept offers because of a torn box), for 1210. I found it odd that the black and these gum 750s seem very stagnant, while I could move any colors of my 350 for the same price. They're probably going to go back up around the new year, but with how awful and fickle the market is now I wasn't holding out hope for that. 

Goat takes conditional shoes though (like torn boxes).
But they were listing them in the conditional section for a while. They finally moved mine over to the normal buying window, but the markets done past these by. Not a lot of people out there looking to spend 1500+ on any shoes. The ones that are actually moving on there are now in the 1200-1300. Took my 1200 and chalked it up to experience 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom