ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody in SF making the rounds today?

i'm at the westfield FL, line is about 20 people deep

Chicago Pizza is technically a pizza casserole 

They're both fine. But you can grab and go with nyc pizza,

chicago pizza is sit down with a fork kinda pizza. 
pinoy732 pinoy732 this is where I was trying to go, you need utensils with the Chicago version. Now if a slice of pizza is a meal too you that's cool, but its snack food to me.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance guys, haven't used the adidas confirmed app and just wanted to be sure...

in about 2 hours i have to be IN THE ZONE while using this Adidas app to possibly reserve a pair of yeezy's?

definitely didn't wanna stay in the city closer to rush hour :lol:

View media item 2173792
Didnt know reservation time is different by city. Mine opens in 2 hours (ny)

ShoePalace has raffles for the V3!

Yeezy 350 v3 in store raffles end tonight at the following stores: Tanforan Fashion Show Willowbrook Houston Galleria Parks at Arlington

Foot locker didn't even write my name down on anything but the ticket. She handed me a blank ticket told me to write my name, number and size down. I gave it back to her she ripped it and gave me my half and put the other in the box. Never dealt with this one before, usually they keep a log of people too.

yo, were you that guy that was with his dad that went to pot mills right after tysons?

Chicago Pizza is technically a pizza casserole 

They're both fine. But you can grab and go with nyc pizza,

chicago pizza is sit down with a fork kinda pizza. 
pinoy732 pinoy732 this is where I was trying to go, you need utensils with the Chicago version. Now if a slice of pizza is a meal too you that's cool, but its snack food to me.
sall jokes homie :lol:

Now if you used utensils on NY style then we'd have a problem big fella.

Anyone kno how to fool the Addias app for the location I'm right out of the zone from Miami and I'm stuck at work [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] I have a iPhone btw

A lot of pizza weirdos in here lol.  I will say this as a man who is partly from Chicago/Gary you have to be in the mood for deep dish.  And for the most part if you havent had deep dish in Chicago then you haven't had deep dish. 

if i win confirmed or kith raffle will walk out w them on my feet so the hooligans dont hound me to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom