ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 mins at Champs and FA and 4 mins at FL. Kinda bummed we only have 2 FAs getting these in South Florida. Couldn't even select 3 stores with my 6 mins. Hoping this means they have a lot of pairs to filter through the app. 
i was able to reserve banned 1's at all 3 stores, chmps, fa, and fl, with 5 min headstart, with 6 min i think you should be good

Hope so man. You in Florida?
your going to hate me for this, im in houston but i wanted to test the app so i signed up for banned 1's when the app was only in florida, just wanted to see how much of an advantage the platinum headstart is. 

Won 3 raffles size 12 in NY area, feeling blessed

Hopefully I can get a solid resell for 2 pairs I'm gonna flip

your going to hate me for this, im in houston but i wanted to test the app so i signed up for banned 1's when the app was only in florida, just wanted to see how much of an advantage the platinum headstart is. 
Haha did you hack the system or just enter a florida zip? 

SHEES.. 3 PAIRS.. I HOPE I GET A CALL TOMORROW.. SO FAR I GOT NO CALLS TODAY.. HOPING THEY DIDNT CALL ME YET SINCE I DIDNT REALIZE MY VM WASNT SET UP BUT MY PHONE WAS NEXT TO ME AND IN FULL SERVICE ALL DAY. PART 2 OF RECKONING.. TOMORROW. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HIT SO FAR!

Seems like a lot of people in here ate today... except the few of us. 
frown.gif

SHEES.. 3 PAIRS.. I HOPE I GET A CALL TOMORROW.. SO FAR I GOT NO CALLS TODAY.. HOPING THEY DIDNT CALL ME YET SINCE I DIDNT REALIZE MY VM WASNT SET UP BUT MY PHONE WAS NEXT TO ME AND IN FULL SERVICE ALL DAY. PART 2 OF RECKONING.. TOMORROW. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HIT SO FAR!

I thought you hit on one?

@skeeter  damn man, you're almost guaranteed at least 2 pairs. Especially since the app is new in Houston. Be on the app tomorrow when your countdown expires to confirm any wins.

@skeeter
 damn man, you're almost guaranteed at least 2 pairs. Especially since the app is new in Houston. Be on the app tomorrow when your countdown expires to confirm any wins.

I have no clue how to use this app...hope you're right though....already got one call today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom