ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone be careful with that sitekey ish. Don't wanna throw any accusations around but I used Solemartyr's code and some sketchy **** went down. Fake Chase fraud numbers etc. Wouldn't let me check out. Had to cancel my cards. 
The script has nothing to do with your credit card info.  You dudes will make anything up.

Yall been saying sold out/ high thousands for 2 hours now.

I mean it's helpful but at the same time, haven't made it past splash.

Last edited:
Glad I could help someone grab a pair.

I can't help anyone else, it's getting way to hard to add any pair now. If you sent me a message, I would advise you go through and change your password now because you probably shouldn't have it stored in plain text in a message.

Wish I could have helped more of you.

OOS? i never got to the main page.

I don't know why i do this every release, and every release I say that im going to join the otherside. I think this release may be the one to push me over the edge especially with the ovo's, reverse sbb, SJ's,and other 350's coming out this year. Im seeing most of these users getting multiples while us manuaL users stay with Ls like nicki minaj. :smh:
if anyone here has any recommendations as to which product is the best please hit my dm.

#TeamManuel

srs. No bot needed unless you are messing with footsites. Even then you can still get through team manny. Just gota know the tricks of the trade

Last edited:

you cute? 
happy.gif
grin.gif
 lololol I think so loll

I think stores got fair amounts, at least pacsun. Just arrived at the store I won the raffle and there's about 20-30 people ahead of me. Mall just opened 10 mins ago for what it's worth.

All types of people lined up: senior citizens, kids in grade school, moms, etc :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom