ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas' lack of care for manual users is a huge turn off for me. I refuse to buy their other products bc of it. I don't own a single UB bc of it. At least Nike tries with SNKRS draws. It's by far the most fair way to everyone.
You're still trying on Yeezy releases though? 

Straight up, today was a major cook sesh. If you've put in the work, today was your day. BIG ups 
nthat.gif

Adidas' lack of care for manual users is a huge turn off for me. I refuse to buy their other products bc of it. I don't own a single UB bc of it. At least Nike tries with SNKRS draws. It's by far the most fair way to everyone.
at least with Nike i dont have to waste my day going for the shoes its just laughably bad how Adidas is at releasing these shoes 

seriously did inventory ever load? i  got to product page and tried to add to cart and it sent me back to the queue...

i feel like only bot users and bd's got through

I mean, they don't have to care they just need the hype to be there. And a few people do get through and others hit confirmed or raffles. As long as it sells out they wont give a ****.
I realize most will bite on the hype and grab something else Adidas after Adidas **** on them but I refuse. Well over half of all Yeezys made end up the hands of resellers. I'd say closer to 75%. That's unacceptable and that's on Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom