ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we use the script to cop, are we any better than the bot users? Don't settle for a tainted victory 
roll.gif

not srs just jokes 

Idk how people are saying the isntructions where in the script. The script I saw was just a series of letters and numbers. Maybe i was looking at the wrong thing. 

if people would scroll down the script they would actually see the tutorial built in lol

Fam, I'm no IT genius. If you were using a Mac, the script literally told you what to do in ENGLISH with Step by Step instructions. There was no code reading involved at all. 

Only problem is if you are using Windows like me. Then you had to just put in a little bit of work to figure out how to run it. I literally just Googled it. 
rather like 5minutes

Fam, I'm no IT genius. If you were using a Mac, the script literally told you what to do in ENGLISH with Step by Step instructions. There was no code reading involved at all. 

Only problem is if you are using Windows like me. Then you had to just put in a little bit of work to figure out how to run it. I literally just Googled it. 
If you really wanted to eat today you shouldve majored in CS

How tho. People just posted a thing with a bunch of letters and numbers. Where were the instructions? 

Everyone always wants to claim they are helping others out, yet, its always the same people who cop, and the same who don't.

on a side note, anyone ever get a message from footaction after checkout:

you seem to be missing something etc. the item has been removed from your cart or something like that?

Idk how people are saying the isntructions where in the script. The script I saw was just a series of letters and numbers. Maybe i was looking at the wrong thing. 
there are 2 of the newer versions the regular one, and helper script , both are on solemarty twitter. 

When the script was released publicly your hand was forced.

So many people had the info that going into this release and thinking you wouldn't need to use it was a terrible idea.

I get that some people don't feel like they should have needed to resort to it but not using it was asking for the L.

For the people that didn't know about it, it was just an unfortunate set of circumstances for them.

Dear Senator,

First I'd like to say thank you for all that you do. You are a champion to the people in a world where our leaders are more and more corrupt. Thank you so much!!!

Now on to what I'd like to bring to your attention. I am sure you are familiar with the athletic wear company "Adidas". They currently have some of the most popular shoes in world. There is one in particular which seems to be showing signs of artificial abuse of the supply and demand. 

Today (9/24/2016) they released a pair of sneaks "Yeezy Boost 350 V2". Many physical retailers offer fair ways for consumers to purchase the product, from raffles and announcements. This sounds great, but in total the products offered through these means totals to most likely 20% of the actual product available to your average consumer.

The real issue is with Adidas in particular through their website. They have consistently turned a blind eye to abuse of "bots" and "scripts" that allow scalpers to skip the line and buy out the product so that they can resell the shoes. The sneakers retail at $220, but on ebay as of right now they average price is over $1000. 

Adidas is fully aware of this because not only is this not the first time this has happened, but if you check the discussion on twitter, you will see how your average consumer has not had any luck on purchasing the sneakers through normal means.

I am not someone with an inside view of the sneaker retail industry but I can assume that Adidas is fully aware of this well known practice, and allows it to happen to artificially inflate the demand due to a low supply. It's clear that they do not care about your normal consumer because why else would they? The hackers and scalpers are paying them the same dollars.

To see other similar situations where congress stepped in, please take a look at what was done when scalpers and hackers abused and resold tickets to Adele and Taylor swift concerts. 

I tried to condense a report of this situation, but please let me know if this is a cause that falls under something you'd champion. Thank you so much for everything.

Best Regards.
Yall thought I was playing

Hell yeah im salty lol
They're (politicians) some of the most corrupt people out there. lol. 

[table][tr][td]Step-by-step instructions:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]A) Download d3stryr-3stripes.php (http://bit.ly/d3stripes)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]B) Download d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php (http://bit.ly/adcBDCS)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]1) Click "Download ZIP"[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]2) If you are on a Mac this will save the zip to the Download folder.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]3) Unzip the file you just download.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]4) Open the folder you just unzipped.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]5) Move the d3stryr-3stripes.php and d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php file to your home folder on your mac. The home folder is normally the folder with your username.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]6) Open up a terminal window.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]7) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]php -v[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]8) If the out of the command shows you a number larger than 5.4 after PHP then you are good to go. For the really dumb sneaker heads: 5.5 is larger than 5.4[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]However, if you are running a version less than 5.4 (say 5.3) then I'm not sure if it will or will not work. But you can proceed and pray.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]9) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]10) It will prompt you for your password. Enter it in. It will not show you your password as you enter it in. But if you enter it in correctly then you should see:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]11) Step #10 only has to be done once and never again if you enter your password in correctly.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]12) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]php -S 127.0.0.1:8000[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]13) Now open a browser window and navigate to:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.com:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]14) When you are done. Just close the terminal window.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]15) If you want to run the script again just follow from steps 12.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]-->[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]<!--[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]If you run into issues with captcha loading and you are CERTAIN the site-key is correct then your issue is likely with the domain that you are using: dev.adidas.*[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]For step #9 consider using a variation of dev.adidas.com in the command if you are from a different locale:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Locale:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]AT : dev.adidas.at[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]AU : dev.adidas.com.au[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]BE : dev.adidas.be[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]BR : dev.adidas.com.br[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CA : dev.adidas.ca[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CL : dev.adidas.cl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CO : dev.adidas.co[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CZ : dev.adidas.cz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DE : dev.adidas.de[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DK : dev.adidas.dk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]ES : dev.adidas.es[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]FI : dev.adidas.fi[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]FR : dev.adidas.fr[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]IE : dev.adidas.ie[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]IT : dev.adidas.it[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]MX : dev.adidas.mx[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]NL : dev.adidas.nl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]NZ : dev.adidas.co.nz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]PL : dev.adidas.pl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]RU : dev.adidas.ru[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]SE : dev.adidas.se[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]SK : dev.adidas.sk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]GB : dev.adidas.co.uk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]You would then have to use the same local in step #13[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]For instance for UK:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 9)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.uk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 13)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.co.uk:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]One more example for RU:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 9)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ru' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 13)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.ru:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]If you want add all locales:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.at' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.at[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com.au' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.com.au[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.be' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.be[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com.br' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.com.br[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ca' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ca[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.cl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.cl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.cz' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.cz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.de' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.de[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.dk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.dk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.es' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.es[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.fi' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.fi[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.fr' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.fr[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ie' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ie[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.it' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.it[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.mx' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.mx[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.nl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.nl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.nz' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co.nz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.pl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.pl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ru' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ru[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.se' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.se[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.sk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.sk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.uk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co.uk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]-->[/td]
[/tr][/table]

i feel accomplished for at least getting past the splash page once on ADC. :lol:
Now if UO could ship my pair, I can let out a sigh of relief and continue about my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom