ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny part is, the hardest part is to figure out where the "home folder" for windows is... all the steps u do before is nothing but writing the ip into the hsotfile which u can do manually in windows xD

son dudes ruin everything. this will be fixed thats why even if you ordered 100 pairs I dont care , got to get it in before dudes ruin this.

Came out empty handed for an 11/11.5

Lot of wasted time & effort this week lol

Never passed splash only got white error screen and cleats

No pizza this sadderday

son dudes ruin everything. this will be fixed thats why even if you ordered 100 pairs I dont care , got to get it in before dudes ruin this.
Weren't you one of the people that thought it was great that this was released to the public and now you have a problem with it?

Last edited:
uh oh 
nerd.gif

Will Hillary or Donald fix this terrible American problem of the Snowden bots backdooring adidas for all the yeezys?

No they will continue to drone the **** out of Syria and provide weapons to the Saudis to mass murder Yemenis and we'll still be here, refreshing and getting mad Ls on broken sneaker sites

funny part is, the hardest part is to figure out where the "home folder" for windows is... all the steps u do before is nothing but writing the ip into the hsotfile which u can do manually in windows xD
Instructions were for Mac. Windows users like us had to put in a bit of work to figure out what to do. I am far from a computer genius but all it took was like 10 minutes of research on Google. 

ver 2 > ver 1  for me

ver 1 is  dope but i love the primeknit patter on ver 2..they pop more

black and white ver 2 are sooo fire to me

I don't see it getting any better for people who don't use bots or coding. They will always be a step or two ahead of Adidas.

Came out empty handed for an 11/11.5

Lot of wasted time & effort this week lol

Never passed splash only got white error screen and cleats

No pizza this sadderday
yo famb im in the same boat.  like not even one pear, and I was confident I would score at least one. smh

[table][tr][td]Step-by-step instructions:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]A) Download d3stryr-3stripes.php (http://bit.ly/d3stripes)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]B) Download d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php (http://bit.ly/adcBDCS)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]1) Click "Download ZIP"[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]2) If you are on a Mac this will save the zip to the Download folder.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]3) Unzip the file you just download.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]4) Open the folder you just unzipped.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]5) Move the d3stryr-3stripes.php and d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php file to your home folder on your mac. The home folder is normally the folder with your username.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]6) Open up a terminal window.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]7) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]php -v[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]8) If the out of the command shows you a number larger than 5.4 after PHP then you are good to go. For the really dumb sneaker heads: 5.5 is larger than 5.4[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]However, if you are running a version less than 5.4 (say 5.3) then I'm not sure if it will or will not work. But you can proceed and pray.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]9) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]10) It will prompt you for your password. Enter it in. It will not show you your password as you enter it in. But if you enter it in correctly then you should see:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]11) Step #10 only has to be done once and never again if you enter your password in correctly.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]12) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]php -S 127.0.0.1:8000[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]13) Now open a browser window and navigate to:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.com:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]14) When you are done. Just close the terminal window.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]15) If you want to run the script again just follow from steps 12.[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]-->[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]<!--[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]If you run into issues with captcha loading and you are CERTAIN the site-key is correct then your issue is likely with the domain that you are using: dev.adidas.*[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]For step #9 consider using a variation of dev.adidas.com in the command if you are from a different locale:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Locale:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]AT : dev.adidas.at[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]AU : dev.adidas.com.au[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]BE : dev.adidas.be[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]BR : dev.adidas.com.br[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CA : dev.adidas.ca[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CL : dev.adidas.cl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CO : dev.adidas.co[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]CZ : dev.adidas.cz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DE : dev.adidas.de[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]DK : dev.adidas.dk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]ES : dev.adidas.es[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]FI : dev.adidas.fi[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]FR : dev.adidas.fr[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]IE : dev.adidas.ie[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]IT : dev.adidas.it[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]MX : dev.adidas.mx[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]NL : dev.adidas.nl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]NZ : dev.adidas.co.nz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]PL : dev.adidas.pl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]RU : dev.adidas.ru[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]SE : dev.adidas.se[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]SK : dev.adidas.sk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]GB : dev.adidas.co.uk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]You would then have to use the same local in step #13[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]For instance for UK:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 9)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.uk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 13)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.co.uk:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]One more example for RU:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 9)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ru' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]Step 13)[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]http://dev.adidas.ru:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]If you want add all locales:[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.at' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.at[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com.au' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.com.au[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.be' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.be[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com.br' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.com.br[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ca' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ca[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.cl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.cl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.cz' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.cz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.de' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.de[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.dk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.dk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.es' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.es[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.fi' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.fi[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.fr' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.fr[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ie' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ie[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.it' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.it[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.mx' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.mx[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.nl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.nl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.nz' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co.nz[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.pl' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.pl[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.ru' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.ru[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.se' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.se[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.sk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.sk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.co.uk' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE dev.adidas.co.uk[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]  [/td]
[/tr][tr][td]  [/td]
[td]-->[/td]
[/tr][/table]
never saw this AT ALL

thread moved too quickly

When the script was released publicly your hand was forced.

So many people had the info that going into this release and thinking you wouldn't need to use it was a terrible idea.

I get that some people don't feel like they should have needed to resort to it but not using it was asking for the L.

For the people that didn't know about it, it was just an unfortunate set of circumstances for them.
This right here. Let's say steroids were legal in the MLB.. if they were freely distributed to all the players and everyone started taking them, why wouldn't you? You stand by and try to do what you feel is right, but you watch your name drop lower and lower on the roster till you're the last pick. Do you still have a chance? Sure, but you're gonna be up against the rest of the team who has the upper hand. 

Got all the way to the last tab on foot action then it said PayPal didn't have an address(never happened ever on PayPal)then emptied out my cart. Why didn't it prompt to provide an address?:rolleyes

Footlocker said I had two many items in my cart when I only had when I only had one pair selected.:rolleyes

I ain't tripping just kinda annoying.

Instructions were for Mac. Windows users like us had to put in a bit of work to figure out what to do. I am far from a computer genius but all it took was like 10 minutes of research on Google. 
i know thank god i knew xampp already from my webserver :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom