ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up my 9.5 but I haven't tried them on yet. If anyone needs a 9.5 and has a 10 pm me. I might need that ten idk yet.

Make 200 profit or more at fc per pair fast flip plus ya money back

This is about bulk more so than profit margin

Yup that's the new hustle. I went to pick up one of my pairs and local reseller was asking 800. I told him 1000 he said he can't do nothing with that

Been to two spots they out here

Next adidas where the biggest herbs lay

There's funny business going on also

This dude working the front doing the list of sizes is working with the resellers outside trying to get customers to sell to them as they walk in for pick up they keep coming to him for updates chillin since he knows who's picking up what sizes

That's a reseller with him
Is it cuz unclaimed pairs they trying to get after pickup time ends 

it is homie with the list like.. "go see him, $800 cash now" 
indifferent.gif

Update

The footlocker app works great

Talked to the cashier at Footaction. They didn't know how the app works cause they can't use it and they weren't trained on it either smh

She said she noticed that the regulars aka those who get backdoor pairs weren't here. Lots of new faces and buying merchandise. They been busy all day.

Some employees and under her breath managers are not happy with the new app.

But she can care less she said it's a part time and she doesn't like shoes.

So the app is working I expect it to come nation wide. Will kill multiple pair winners and bringing the whole family until everyone VIP and crap shoot again

I used my pairs to
Make my girls account VIP. So now I have two and she can check in near her house

Lastly the loop hole is you keep the VIP points even if you return stuff so there is that problem

Got three pairs. Was really annoyed that by the time i got in SZ 14 was OOS, but got two 13's, and a 9.5 for my roomie. Probably going to trade a 13+cash for a 14.

I was so paranoid about my adidas Confirmed order because it's the first drop they did in Orlando. I rushed over after getting through on ADC

Wow saw some surban kid pick up his yeezys from a hood mall

Greenbrier for us Atlanta folks you know

And they ran back to there car I swear on everything mom dad and kid ran to the car and pulled out hard

Man racism no one in this mall checking for you. There are cops outside and in the mall.

I guess maybe I feel safe I'm 6'4 240 linebacker build.... oh and my assistant with me

That's aggravating af

Hopefully they check them bills, those scammers got the fake bills on deckington too now smh

seriously though, out here in the bay you better bring your bill marker and check it under the light a few times. seen alot of scalpers trying to pass off fake bills :smh:

So the app is working I expect it to come nation wide. Will kill multiple pair winners and bringing the whole family until everyone VIP and crap shoot again

Make my girls account VIP. So now I have two and she can check in near her house

It doesn't seems so hard to do then? and I've already seen people in nyc but full size runs of shoes that go for like 20 bucks over retail and flip.

A few of those and thats multiple VIPS

Last edited:
Damn idk if I should try for a 10 or 10.5.

I have 2 9.5's in the MR and OT and the OT is fine, MR a bit snug.

My 10 PB's are a tad loose but I dont mind.

So I showed up at my local adidas store and they told me they didn't get any size 14, but that they'll figure what I could do. 
So they ended up offering me a size 12 1/2 and I took it good dammit 

Quality ON POINT, I'd be looking out for the other cws 

I'm glad so many people end up cooping 

Last edited:
Update

The footlocker app works great

Talked to the cashier at Footaction. They didn't know how the app works cause they can't use it and they weren't trained on it either smh

She said she noticed that the regulars aka those who get backdoor pairs weren't here. Lots of new faces and buying merchandise. They been busy all day.

Some employees and under her breath managers are not happy with the new app.

But she can care less she said it's a part time and she doesn't like shoes.

I used my pairs to

Lastly the loop hole is you keep the VIP points even if you return stuff so there is that problem

Yeah worked great for me. 0/3 with 6 minutes and 0/4 with 1 minute head starts. FML!

Damn idk if I should try for a 10 or 10.5.

I have 2 9.5's in the MR and OT and the OT is fine, MR a bit snug.

My 10 PB's are a tad loose but I dont mind.
I see UBs in your sig; my V2s run the same as my UBs. Maybe a little bit tighter than my creams, a little bit looser than CB 1.0s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom