ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

I REALLY wonder if the Yeezy Boost hype is a bubble waiting to burst...
it deff is , if kanye was outed doing something absolutely dreadful , say like being a pedophile, the value of his kicks would drop fast, almost all the hype and value of these kicks is on kanye's name.  

Wow size 11 on goat dropped to $780 got the alert and it sold in one sec lol ... I think these can drop to $600-$700 and those who want should jump

Got offered by someone on Craigslist for my Jordan 12 wings for their 750 gums. $100 on top I'll have to add. Not a bad trade.

It's quite funny if you think all these ATC services use their own servers.  There are a few suppliers who these ATC services use and they run their orders on the same servers.  They just provide their own proxies for their orders, that's really about their only major cost. 

Last edited:
it deff is , if kanye was outed doing something absolutely dreadful , say like being a pedophile, the value of his kicks would drop fast, almost all the hype and value of these kicks is on kanye's name.  

Haha yeah def but I meant more in terms of the insane resale prices.. With Jordan Retros, resale prices usually drop when the same cw is retroed again-we haven't seen anything like this with Yeezys because technically only PB's retroed (and you could say it was a different model) and Adidas has severely limited production on all releases...

people are so thirsty and have the disposable income so let them waste it.
I REALLY wonder if the Yeezy Boost hype is a bubble waiting to burst...
Likely within the next 18 months as long as there is at least 5-8 releases a year.

I don't think the shoes will lose "poplularity" but just like Jordans I think the resell market will start getting oversaturated.

It's already happening.  Some people are still beyond confused as to why GGs didn't immediately start selling for $2500 after release.

They don't see it coming.

I mean whatever is going on with the yeezy boosts is looking like a singular perfect storm.

I mean do people like those funky boots he makes?

Haha yeah def but I meant more in terms of the insane resale prices.. With Jordan Retros, resale prices usually drop when the same cw is retroed again-we haven't seen anything like this with Yeezys because technically only PB's retroed (and you could say it was a different model) and Adidas has severely limited production on all releases...
I can see this happening if they run out of models to produce, but if they keep on coming out with fresh designs and kanye remains respectable to the up and coming hypebeast yeah they can keep the hype going , but once too many pairs of the same model are in circulation ofcourse the hype will not be there when everyone is able to get a pair. 

Last edited:

I can see this happening if they run out of models to produce, but if they keep on coming out with fresh designs and kanye remains respectable to the up and coming hypebeast yeah they can keep the hype going , but once too many pairs of the same model are in circulation ofcourse the hype will not be their when everyone is able to get a pair. 
I'd say its more to do with how on pace he is with fashion and how realistic the stylings are.

No one but his most dedicated stans are touching his clothes. Those are hitting sales racks and still sitting higher priced than actual luxury goods. 

Wow size 11 on goat dropped to $780 got the alert and it sold in one sec lol ... I think these can drop to $600-$700 and those who want should jump
Yea man, I'm holding out. With the number of people that were successful in purchasing and getting multiples...there's a flood coming in the next week or two. I'm hoping to hit between $5-600

RSVP KINGZ is a god damn joke :smh: :smh: :smh:

Bought 5 ATCs for the Fragment 1s release back in 2014.

And those idiots ran the bots all ******* morning when NIKELAB tweeted the link in the Afternoon. Caused them to not run 100% that day because they didn't want their ip blocked.

KINGZ of ducking and dodging refunds

Ended up getting ALL my money back at the end of January 2015 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Joke, ******* Joke

Go back to cooking those weak GRs JB brand dropping

And leave the hype to the pros

But they sell for $1200

Don't think V2 will hit 1200 anytime soon, that's just me especially with how many pairs are out and they were selling for $1000 cash at release and already dipped $200.

Seen a ton of pairs sitting at $800-850

I see GG sit all day everyday on local groups. Not sure how have sold in shops but they can be had at 900 if not lower if you look around .

I agree though V2s wont go much higher due to the amount of pairs but it is the first cw so who knows where they settle at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom